A New Year cover photo for Facebook timeline is actually a good move for a new year’s Facebook changes. If you have changed your Facebook cover photo for ages, it’s high time you changed it. A cover photo on its own is basically an image on your Facebook profile and unlike a profile picture, cover photos are large and bigger banner graphics that majorly introduces a personality or individual.
New Year Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline
Facebook cover photos appear exclusively on your individual Facebook timeline. This simply means all your followers would need to visit your profile to see them. And they would also be aware when you make changes on your cover photo. Cover photos are public so it is expedient for you to choose something that would be appealing to everyone.
What Is The Best Cover Photo For Facebook?
For those who have found a need to change their cover photo on Facebook. The best cover photo for Facebook is the 851 by 315 pixels. This is the best size to choose or make use of if you are making a cover photo.
How Do I Set Up a Cover Photo on Facebook?
To set up or create a cover photo on your Facebook is quite straightforward. And not tasky at all to undertake. To set up your cover photo on Facebook, all you need to do is to follow the outlined below steps and procedures;
- From your news feed, click pages in the left menu.
- Go to your page.
- Click Edit in the bottom right of your page’s cover photo.
- Click upload photo to upload a photo from your device.
- After choosing a photo, click the photo and drag it up and down to reposition it.
The above are the simplified step by step approach on how you can successfully set up a cover photo on Facebook.
How Do I Change My Privacy of My Cover Photo On Facebook?
There might be needs for you to change the privacy of your cover photo on Facebook. Peradventure you fall into the category of those that need a change in the privacy of their cover photo on Facebook, you are to follow the below steps and procedures;
- Click your profile picture in the top right of your Facebook
- Click photo, then click on your photo
- Click on the photo you want to change the privacy settings for
- Click On the right
- Click Edit audience next to your name at the top
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with
The above are the instructions to follow to easily and efficiently change the privacy of your cover photo on Facebook.
How Do I Change The Layout of My Facebook Photo?
To change the layout of your Facebook photo. All which is needed of you is for you to click on the album name. In the album name edit view. And go to the left options bar and in the layout. Also, and the design section find the option layout and choose the preferred layout from the list.
- Facebook Timeline Review – How to see Pending Posts on your Facebook Timeline Review
- Turn Off Facebook Notification – Turn off Email Notifications – How to Turn Off Notifications on Facebook
- Facebook Gift Card: Buy Facebook Gift Card | Where to Buy Facebook Gift Card
- Facebook Thanksgiving Cover Photo – Facebook Cover Photo | Facebook Thanksgiving Cover Photos
- Google Sign Up: Google Gmail Account Sign Up ~ Google Gmail Sign In