Target Redcard Credit Card is a store credit card owned by Target. This is one of the best credit card options for regular Target customers. This credit card is also issued by TD Bank, USA.
It gives cardholders the opportunity to earn rewards and other bonuses while shopping. If you own this credit card or you are looking forward to getting it, this article is for you.
Target Redcard Credit Card
Target is one of the Best American Retail stores. Apart from the variety of items sold in this store, the prices offered are fair and the discounts offered to customers is a plus. One of the easiest ways to get discounts from this store is by getting a Redcard credit card. Want to know the benefits of being a Red Card holder? Keep on reading.
Target Redcard Benefits
If you are a regular shopper at Target, you need to get this card to earn rewards and benefits. However, you should know the benefits of this card before you apply for it. The benefits of this credit card include:
- 5% discounts for purchases made at any Target store or Target.com.
- No membership fees.
- Cardholders also get free shipping for most items when they palace orders with their cards.
- Also, cardholders get an additional 30 days for returns and exchanges.
- No annual fee.
These are some of the benefits of the Target credit card. cardholders are also eligible for exclusive extras and special offers.
Target Redcard Credit Card Application
Having known the benefits of being a red card Credit cardholder, you may be interested in applying for one. You can apply for this credit card online or at any Target store close to you.
If you want to apply for this card physically, you need to visit the customer service counter at any of the retail store branches close to you. The details you need for applying for the credit card online include your Social Security Number, driver’s license or any other form of identification.
How to Apply for Target Red Card Credit Card Online
The steps below will guide you if you want to apply for a credit card online:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.target.com into the search bar.
- Click on “RedCard” at the top of the page.
- Go through the card details on the page and click on “Apply for Credit”.
- Indicate if you want to use your RedCard immediately on Target.com.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Email address” and “Phone Number”. You can add a secondary phone number but this is optional.
- Next, enter your “Address”, “ZIP code”, “City” and “State”.
- Click on “Save and Continue”.
Follow all other instructions on your screen to verify your identity and income and also review the card terms and conditions. If you are approved for the card, you will receive it within 7 to 10 business days.
How to Activate Red Card
When you receive your New Target Redcard credit card, you need to activate it. To activate your credit card, call the number printed at the back of the card. You can also activate your card online but you need to sign up for an account before you can do this. To learn more about this, keep on reading.
How to Sign Up for a Target Red Card Credit Account
Signing up for a Target credit card account gives you the opportunity to manage your credit card online. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to the internet and open a web browser on it.
- Enter the URL rcam.target.com to visit the Target card sign-up page.
- Scroll down the opened page and click on “Sign Up”.
- Enter your “Card Number”. These is the 16 digits imprinted on your card.
- After this, click on “Begin Enrollment”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to set up your credit card account online.
Target Red Card Credit Login
After you have created a red card account, you can sign in at any time to manage your card account. With your online account, you can manage your card pin, add and remove cardholders, set alerts for your card, make payments etc. You can also enroll in paperless credit card statements and set up scheduled payments when you sign in to your account.
How to Login to your Target Red Card Credit Account Online
The steps below will help you access your account on the website.
- Go to rcam.target.com with your internet-enabled device.
- Scroll down the page and locate the Sign in form.
- Fill in your account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Sign In”.
This is how to login to your account. If you want to recover any of your login details, click on “Forgot your username or password?” to recover it.
Target RedCard Payment
Target offers its credit card holders a flexible payment option. With this, cardholders have four options through which they can make their card payments.
You can pay your bills by logging in to your Target credit card account online. Also, you can make payments by calling the number printed on the back of the card. The last two options you have is by making payments in-store or sending a cheque via mail to the address on your billing address.
Is Target Red Card a Credit Card?
The Target Red Card is an in-store credit card. This means it can be used to make purchases in any Target Physical store or on the store’s website. Cardholders are eligible for discounts and other perks when they make purchases with their cards.
Where Can I Use My Target Red Card?
If you are a Target Redcard credit card or debit cardholder, you can only use it at any Target Retail store or at Taeget.com. You can consider getting this card if you shop frequently from Target.
However, the Target RedCard Master card is an open loop credit card meaning you can use it anywhere a master card is accepted.
Can I Use my Target RedCard Before It Arrives?
Yes, you can start using your Target credit card even before the physical card arrives in the mail. During the card application process, you will be asked if you want to add your credit card to your digital wallet online. If you indicate this, you can start using the e-credit card before the physical card arrives.
What Credit Score is Needed to Apply for a Target Redcard Credit Card?
Although the retail store does not specify the credit score needed to get a Redcard credit card, reports have shown that applicants with a fair credit score have been approved for the card.
This means that to apply for a credit card, you need to have a minimum FICO score of 600. There are other factors that will determine whether you will get the card or not. This includes your credit history or your debt to income ratio.
Check This Out
- The Best Store Cards for Shoppers – 7 Best Store Credit Cards for Shoppers
- Best Holiday Gifts to Shop at Target This Year
- Red Notices First Trailer and Everything to Expect From the Movie
- How to Control Who Can See Your Page’s Posts on Facebook
- Step By Step Facebook Ads – Ways to Target Your Facebook Ads