The Southwest Performance Business Credit Card is a co-branded credit card owned by Southwest Airlines and Chase Bank. This credit card is a good way for those who fly Southwest Airlines to earn perks and rewards. This article will discuss what you need to know about this credit card. So, keep on reading.
Southwest Performance Business Credit Card
Although the rewards that come with this card are not flexible, it is one of the best credit cards to use for your business-related expenses. Cardholders earn Southwest Rapid Rewards points which they can redeem for free flights. This is not the only benefit of this card; you will discover more as you read on.
Southwest Performance Business Credit Card Benefits
Before you apply for the Southwest Credit Card it is important for you to know the benefits of the card. This would help you determine if this credit card is the best option for you. The benefits of this credit card are listed below:
- New cardholders earn 50,000 bonuses after spending $1, 000 on purchases for the first three months.
- Cardholders earn 4 points for purchases they make from Southwest.
- 3 points for every dollar you spend on any Rapid Rewards hotel and Car Rental partners.
- 2 points on commuting and local transit including rideshare.
- Also, cardholders earn 2 points on search engine advertising, social media, internet, and phone services.
- You also earn 1 point on other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
These are some of the benefits of the Performance Business credit card. The points earned can be redeemed for free Southwest Airlines flights, gift cards, international flights on global carriers, merchandise, and lots more.
Southwest Performance Business Credit Card Application
Looking for a credit card to earn rewards even as you spend on your business? If your answer is yes, you should apply for the Southwest credit card.
With the reward points, you get from this card, you can get free flights, hotel stays and car rentals, gift cards, and lots more. You can apply for this card online and this article will show how.
How to Apply for Southwest Performance Business Credit Card Online
To apply for this card online, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.southwest.com into the search bar.
- Under the card information, click on “Learn more”.
- On the opened page, click on “Southwest Rapid Rewards Business Credit Cards”.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Date of Birth”, “Social Security Number” and “Address”.
- Also enter your “ZIP code”, “City”, “Email Address” and every other detail required from you.
Also read through the terms and conditions on the page and complete the application by clicking on “Submit” at the bottom of the form.
How to Sign Up for a Southwest Credit Card Account
To register your Southwest Performance Business Credit Card for online access, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.southwest.com with your internet-connected device.
- Under the welcome form, click on “Sign up now”.
- Choose the account type you will like to open (Personal, Business or Commercial).
- Enter your “Card Number” in the required field.
- Also, fill in your “Social Security Number”, and create a Username for your account.
- Click on “Next” at the bottom of the page.
Southwest Credit Card Login
After creating a credit card account, you can log in at any time to manage the account. Your online accounts give you access to check your points balance, review your account activity, pay bills, set up automatic payments, add authorized users, and lots more.
This next section will give you a detailed guide on how to log in to your account.
How to Login to your Southwest Performance Business Credit Card for Online Access
- Visit the Chase website online with the URL www.southwest.com
- Fill in your account “User name” and “Password”.
- Click on “Login”.
This is how to access your account on the website.
Southwest Credit Card Customer Service
Since the Southwest credit cards are issued by Chase Bank, the bank also handles the customer service of cardholders. This means if you are having issues with your credit card, or you want to report your stolen or missing card, you need to contact Chase customer service.
You can get the Chase customer service contact details at www.southwest.com Click on “Customer Service” at the top of the page and choose “See Help options”. You can also choose to schedule a meeting with any of the customer service representatives.
Is the Southwest Performance Business Card a Good Credit Card?
If you fly southwest airlines regularly, this is a good credit card option for you. Also, if the benefits of this card fall under the category of your business expenses, you may consider getting the card.
If your business expenses are not in line with the rewards category, you can look for other travel credit card options.
How do I Check the Rewards on My Southwest Credit Card?
To check and redeem your Southwest rewards, log in to your account with the guidelines provided in this article. On your account dashboard, click on “More” and your rewards balance will display on the drop-down menu.
When Will I Receive My New Southwest Credit Card?
After applying for the credit card, your application will be reviewed by Chase Bank. If you are approved for the card, it will be mailed to you within 7 to 12 business days.
How Do I Pay My Southwest Credit Card Bills?
If you want to pay your credit card bills, you can log in to your account online. on your account dashboard, you will be able to access the bill pay option. Also, you can set up automatic payments with your account. With this, payments will be made at the end of each billing cycle.
- Southwest Credit Card – Login in to your Southwest Credit Card Account
- 12 Best Business Credit Cards of February 2022
- Best Rewards Credit Card – What Credit Cards give the Best Rewards?
- www.chase.com – Login to your Account at the Chase Online Platform
- Sensitive User Data of Top European Airlines Reportedly Hacked