Speaking of the Best Rewards Credit Cards, you should take note that rewards credit cards come in two different varieties. They come in both cashback cards and travel rewards. Now, cash backs pay you a certain percentage of the amount you spend depending on the card you choose.
On the other hand, travel rewards credit card gives you points or miles for each dollar you spend. You can then redeem those points or miles for hotel stays, free flights,s and more.
What Credit Cards give the Best Rewards?
It is advisable you get a rewards credit card for purchasing items you usually purchase a lot. Preferably on a daily basis.
- Travel rewards and Bonus categories – Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Cashback for 5% categories tailored to your spending – Citi Custom Cash Card
- Cash Back for High Flat Rate – Citi Double Cash Card
- Travel Rewards for Flat Rate Rewards – Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Cash Back for Families (Groceries, Gas, Streaming, and More) – Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- Cash Back for Bonus Categories and High Ongoing Rate – Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Cash Back for Bonus Categories and Cash Back Match – Discover It Cash Back
- Flexible Foodie Rewards with no Annual Fee – U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card
- Cash Back for College Students – Discover It Student Chrome
- Cash Back for Up to 5% in Multiple Categories – Chase Freedom Flex
- Relationship rewards – Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card
- Airline Credit Card – Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card
- Hotel Credit Card – World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Bad Credit – Discover it Secured Credit Card
- Road trips U.S. Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
- Dining and Groceries with No Annual Free – Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
Below are some of the best rewards credit cards. I think the answer to this question is entirely up to you. More research can be done on Google.
What are the top 5 credit cards?
Here are the top five credit cards.
- American Express Gold Card – Best for Dining
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card – Best Entry-Level Travel Card
- Citi Double Cash Card – Best Flat-Rate Cash Back Card
- Chase Freedom Flex – Best Cash Back Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – Best Flexible Travel Rewards Card
- S. Bank Visa Platinum Card – Best 0% APR and Balance Transfer
- The Platinum Card from American Express – Best for Luxury Travel Benefits
- United Club Infinite Card – Best United Card
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express – Best Hotel Credit Card
Above are some of the best credit cards today. Note, there are several other more which are best for other activities.
More Helpful Posts