Apply for Sydani Fellowship Program For Nigerian Graduates – A unique opportunity for exceptional Graduate Nigerian students from different backgrounds and disciplines to start their career journey in management consulting and also develop marketable skills for any work environment.
The prestigious Sydani Fellowship program is designed to provide a practical experience for young individuals to develop leadership traits, gain hands-on practical experience in consulting, and acquire technical skills that position them for high performance.
Sydani Fellowship Program For Nigerian Graduates
Fellows at Sydani will be assigned responsibility for specific components of a project where they will need to work and be mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
Summary of Sydani Fellowship Program
- Organization: Sydani Initiative for International Development
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
- Target: Graduate Nigerians
About Sydani Fellowship Program
The duration of Sydani fellowship programs are four months long. Sydani Fellows can be rest assured that they will be exposed to real-life challenges in the workplace along with the analytical rigor and critical thinking that goes into solving them.
About Sydani Initiative for International Development
The Sydani Initiative for International Development is a management consulting firm founded by international development and project management professionals with many years of experience in the design, deployment, monitoring, and evaluation of development themed-investments, programs, and portfolios.
The firm specializes in the design and delivery of sustainable high-impact solutions to complex health and social challenges. It provides thought partnership and strategic consulting services to wide a range of clients at different levels including governments, corporations, investors, NGOs, and foundations.
Benefits of Sydani Fellowship Program
- Chance to make real impact solving real-life problems
- learning platform/environment to improve your problem-solving capabilities and refine your thought-process, working with seasoned consultants
- A unique that keeps you informed, and ahead of your peers through close interactions with our team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts
- Monthly stipend
How to Apply for the Sydani Fellowships Program
Are you Interested and Eligible to apply for the Sydani Fellowships Program? If yes, then follow the guide below to complete the application process.
- Locate the Sydani Initiative for International Development on office.sydani.org to apply
- For more details,visit Sydani website at: https://sydani.org/careers/
Eligibility Criteria for Sydani Fellowship Program Qualification
- All the Sydani Fellowships applicant must have graduated with a first-class or second-class (upper) degree from a recognized university and completed the compulsory NYSC programme.
- The applicants should have the following as an added advantage for their application;
- Post-graduate degree
- A Two to three years of working experience is mandatory for all applicants
December 31, 2022