Call for Registration for the Swift Institute & GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition 2022. The SWIFT Institute and the Global Business School Network (GBSN) are offering the Case writing grant to support the development of one teaching and one research case developed by faculty located in the target countries in Latin America.
Swift Institute & GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition 2022
Cyber security is posing a huge threat and so questions are being raised on financial institutions and how they interact with one another, especially for those based in emerging economies.
The Swift Institute & GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition focus on the following geographical locations:
- Panama, and
- Dominican Republic.
Summary of Swift Institute & GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition 2022
- Type: Grant
- Host Organization: Global Business School Network (GBSN)
- Eligible Country: The following Latin American countries: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Panama, and Dominican Republic.
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2022
About Global Business School Network (GBSN)
Established in 2003, the Global Business School Network (GBSN) is a program of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) at the World Bank.
It is believed that due to poor management, there is being a wastage of vast amounts of money, resources, and human potential. Emerging markets needs more than just money to operate, it also needs human capacity to effectively manage resources and productively lead teams.
Benefits of Swift Institute & GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition
The GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition will award the Successfully selected applicants with the following benefits:
- A $5,000 USD for the production of one teaching case (for classroom teaching purposes)
- A $5,000 USD for the production of one research case (for publication and online distribution purposes)
- A $10,000 USD for the production of both case studies
Eligibility Criteria for GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition Qualification
- The Global Business School Network is open to its faculty, PhD students, and researchers with a background and/or interest in finance, cyber security, and/or risk management to submit a proposal.
- Interested Applicants do not need to be from nor represent Latin American schools or countries, however, he/she must have an adequate knowledge and experience working in the target country.
- Teaching case: the final production must be a minimum of 6 and maximum of 10 pages in length, with the incorporation of appendices and a 2-page teaching note that must include the following sections:
Questions for discussion
Analysis of data
Additional background reading
- Research case: A 6-10 pages for the final production, with the incorporation of graphs in the document, and without appendices for online publishing and distribution
How to Apply for the Swift Institute & GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition 2022
Applicants who are Interested and qualified can simply visit the Global Business School Network (GBSN) on gbsn.memberclicks.net to apply
- The eligible Financial institution representation must be from different Latin American countries. In other words, no two protagonists should be from the same geography
- All the participating authors and/or researchers must submit their Resume/CVs
Selection/Evaluation Criteria for the Swift Institute & GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition
- Evaluation of the Experience of the individual Case Writer or Team (30 Points)
- The Overall Quality of Proposal Submission (30 Points)
- What is the Relevance of Case Topic Proposed (20 Points)
- The Relevance and Applicability to Latin America (20 Points)
November 15, 2022
- Apple Reveals the Hidden Upgrades That Improve the Audio on the AirPods Pro 2
- Cyber Monday Echo Deals – The Best Cyber Monday Echo Deals On Amazon
- Top Cyber Monday AirPods Deals – Best Cyber Mondays Airpods Deals
- My HR Kp Login – Login to My Hr Connect Portal at healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/front-door
- www.disneyplus.com/begin – How to Sign Up for Disney Plus | Disney Plus Login
- Cyber Monday Deals – The Best Sales Happening Right Now