Are you an African student seeking to advance your education through a scholarship? Look no further! As Applications are now open for Stellenbosch University DAAD In-Region Scholarship Programme 2023 for African Students. The scholarship is offered in partnership between Stellenbosch University and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Stellenbosch University is a leading research-intensive institution located in Stellenbosch, South Africa. The university’s partnership with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides opportunities for African students to pursue their academic goals through the In-Region Scholarship Programme.
Stellenbosch University DAAD In-Region Scholarship Programme
The Stellenbosch University DAAD In-Region Scholarship Programme is a scholarship programme that provides funding for Master’s and PhD studies in selected fields of study at Stellenbosch University.
The scholarship programme aims to support the development of highly skilled professionals in Africa.
Benefits of the Stellenbosch University DAAD In-Region Scholarship Programme
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Research and travel allowances
- Health insurance
How to Apply for Stellenbosch University DAAD In-Region Scholarship Programme 2023?
- Identify the programme and field of study you wish to apply for.
- Ensure that you review the eligibility criteria carefully to be sure you’re eligible
- Prepare the required documents listed above.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit the application before the deadline.
- Click this link to Apply: portal.daad.de
Eligibility Criteria for Stellenbosch University DAAD In-Region Scholarship Programme
To be eligible for the Stellenbosch University DAAD In-Region Scholarship Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with at least a 70% average.
- For Master’s degree applicants, the Bachelor’s degree should be in the same field of study or a related field.
- For PhD applicants, the Master’s degree should be in the same field of study or a related field.
- The program is only for citizens of an African country.
- Should be resident in their home country at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold permanent residency in any other country.
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- Two letters of recommendation
- A study proposal
- A motivation letter
- A valid passport or national ID
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline for the Stellenbosch University DAAD In-Region Scholarship Programme 2023 is April 27, 2023.
Can an applicant apply for more than one programme?
No, applicants are only allowed to apply for one programme at a time.
Is work experience required?
Work experience is not required, but it may be an advantage for some programmes.
Can I apply if I already have a Master’s degree?
Yes, applicants with a Master’s degree can apply for PhD programmes.
More Related Content
- ACU Summer School 2023 In South Africa – Apply Now!
- Best Research Universities in Africa
- DAAD Masters Degree Scholarships for International Students in Germany
- DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany Fully Funded – How to Apply
- DAAD Leadership For Africa Master’s Scholarship 2024/2024 for East Africa – Study In Germany