Spotify HiFi leaked codes hints at its pricing and hi-res audio features. Spotify HiFi or Spotify ‘Supremium’ could just be imminent as many details regarding its pricing and features just leaked.
Spotify HiFi Leaked Codes
We initially heard about the Spotify HiFi back in 2021 and ever since then, we have not really heard anything much else in that regard, which kind of made use to think that it was never coming to light. But right now, it kind of looks like it just could be finally on its way if it is that the latest rounds of rumors are genuine.
Newly discovered code that was found inside the Spotify app reveals details regarding a currently unannounced ‘Spotify Supremium’ service and feature, which will reportedly deliver higher quality audio but however for a higher price.
The code in question was discovered by Redditor Hypixely, as reported by the Verge, and it is quite the leak. The leak in question reveals to us what the service will be offering, what options will be available, and lastly, what it might get to cost.
The Reason for the Delay
The newly discovered higher-quality hi-res audio plan has been delayed for quite a long time due to several negotiations with record labels, who as you should know own many of the rights to most of the music streams on Spotify.
What to Expect From Spotify Supremium
But it however looks like those negotiations in question are finally over or close to at the least. The reason for this is that the code in the app suggests strongly that a launch is right upon us. And rather than just a “put HiFi stuff in here” placeholder, the app in question is reportedly very much descriptive. And according to Hypixely, here is what it suggests that you will be getting from Spotify Supremium:
- 24-bit Lossless music with “no lag and delays”
- The ability to effectively and seamlessly make playlists with AI
- 30 hours of audiobook listening every single month
- Individual, Duo, as well as Family plans
- The ability to easily filter your library by mood, activity, and even genre
- Advanced mixing tools
- Customize the order of a playlist by making use of BPM or danceability, or use “smart order” in order to create the best sequence by making use of key and tempo
- Enable smooth transitions, which make use of set cue points to seamlessly transition between tracks
- Filter by moods as well as genres available in a playlist
- Soundcheck: this tells you about your listening habits as well as discover what mix of sounds is “uniquely you”
Spotify Supremium Pricing and Availability
The price in question appears to be $19.99 per month, and while that may just be a placeholder, it however does fit with previous rumors of a $19.99 tier. The name change on the other hand seems genuine too, as that was initially reported on by Bloomberg in the earlier parts of this year.
What Spotify Has To Say About the yet To Be Announced Feature
As ever, Spotify will not comment on services that have been unannounced. But it will however be very interesting to see if this new service gets to end up doing significant numbers, especially given the fact that the best music streaming services already offer this.
With lossless music on the horizon with this feature, Spotify intends to charge extra for something that Apple Music and Amazon Music Unlimited users get as part of their standard subscription fees.
MORE RELATED POSTS
- Oppo’s Hi-Res Audio Chip Could Make Wireless Earbuds As Good As Wired
- Spotify Could Be Readying A Hi-Res Platinum Plan
- Spotify Login – Spotify Sign Up – Spotify App and Web Login
- Spotify Premium for Free: Get Started on Spotify | Spotify Subscription Plans
- Student Spotify Premium: Features of Student Spotify Premium