Applications for the 2022 SPAR Graduate Internship Trainee program are welcomed by suitably qualified applicants at Eastern Cape, South Africa. This internship is offered by the SPAR Group Ltd.
SPAR Group is currently recruiting trainees to join their dynamic team, with the program offering a monthly stipend of R6,900-OO to successful applicants.
Summary of the SPAR Graduate Internship
- Organisation(s): SPAR Group Ltd
- Type of Program: Graduate Internship Trainee
- Program Location: South Africa
- Duration of program: 12 months
- Number of available Slots: Several
- SPAR Graduate Internship basic Qualifications: BSc
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2022.
About SPAR Graduate Internship Program
The pretty SPAR Graduate Internship Programme is held for a period/duration of 12 months, the program is designed to equip recent graduates with on-the-job experience based on their field of study.
Additionally, the SPAR Graduate Internship program provides successful candidates with the opportunity to acquire experience within a complex, multinational FMCG company
The primary aim of the program is to provide and develop recent graduates by offering an on-the-job work experience program in alignment with the graduate’s field of study. The program will run for 12 months as mentioned earlier offering Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
How to Apply for SPAR Graduate Internship
In applying for SPAR Graduate Internship, all eligible applicants are required:
- Register their profile on SPAR’s online recruitment platform at: https://spar.pnet.co.za/applicant/index.php?controller=Adverts&method=view&advertid=00fc4f5e-2310-4e5d-b5c4-774107fa9cd1&fbclid=IwAR3KpdxXmUGmIfx4NL8X-dCksEREdPYCyRla8KAh_oWWhR6bXcTaL8-RzgU
- Click the red “Apply” icon at the top right side of the page to proceed
- On the next page, enter your login details or click the sign up option to register
Usually, you should expect to receive feedback one (1) week after the deadline, however, if is not the case kindly consider the application unsuccessful.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. for inquiries.
Eligibility for SPAR Graduate Internship Program
Applicants seeking to qualify for this internship must meet the minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements:
- Applicants must possess a 3 or 4-year diploma or degree in any of the following disciplines: Human Resources, (Industrial Psychology or Labour/Employee Relations), Distribution Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering, Marketing, (Purchasing Management), Finance(Accounting), I.T. (Information Systems), Build It (Supply Chain Management), Retail Ops (Draughtsman, Project Design, or Architecture)
- An applicant must not have been part of any graduate or internship program
- Must be amenable to being based at the site specified by the program for its entire duration
- Applicants must have effective communication skills
- He/She must be Keen on learning
- Must be able to arrange own transportation to travel to and from work
The Benefit of SPAR Graduate Internship
- The SPAR Graduate Internship Programme is designed to equip recent graduates with on-the-job experience based on their field of study.
- Also, the program provides successful candidates the opportunity to acquire experience within a complex, multinational FMCG company.