This article will give you a detailed guide on the Secure Video Login process. Secure Video is one of the best telehealth platforms in the USA.
This platform makes it very easy for patients to connect with their healthcare professionals online and get the healthcare services they need. If you are looking for how to log in to your Securevideo account, this article has got you covered.
Secure Video Login
Securevideo Login gives individuals access to high-quality telehealth sessions online. This login portal makes it easier for you to communicate with your health care provider online, and send and receive messages.
Your health care provider can also monitor you through this portal. Logging in to your account gives you access to health care services without having to leave your home. You only need internet access and a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
How to Login to Secure Video Login Portal
If you are having issues logging in to your account, follow the steps below:
- Open a browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Ener the URL hub.securevideo.com into the search bar. You will be redirected to the login page.
- On the opened page, fill out your “Email address” and “Password”.
- Click on “Login” at the bottom of the form.
Having done this, you will be logged in to your account.
How to Reset Forgotten Secure Video Login Password
Did you forget your Secure Video account password? If yes, you can easily reset it with the steps below:
- Visit the Secure Video login page with the URL hub.securevideo.com
- Click on “I Forgot My Password”. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Fill out your “Email address” in the required field.
A password reset link will be sent to your email, follow the instructions to successfully reset your password.
About Secure Video
There’s no doubt that technology has improved health care services. Secure Video makes it easier for health care providers and patients to communicate online. This platform works towards providing the best telehealth system for patients.
The services offered by this cloud-based telehealth platform are cost-effective easy to use and HIPPA compliant. On this platform, you can easily modernize your practice documents and request patients to fill them out online. You can also choose the platform where you want to have the best video connections (Zoom or One Click).
Secure Video Sign Up
If you want to enjoy a better Telehealth system, you should sign up for Securevideo. When you sign up for Secure video, you will be asked to choose any of the three pricing plans offered by the company.
The standard pricing plan includes a scheduling dashboard, Zoom video, Masked calling, Virtual waiting room, Local recording, secure chat, and lots more.
The other pricing plans include the Enterprise plan which is for larger customers and users. It includes customizable software and pricing. Lastly is the Premium features pricing that contains advanced features.
How to Sign Up for a Secure Video Account
Follow the steps below to sign up for a Secure video account:
- Go to the Secure Video webpage with the URL securevideo.com
- Click on “Sign Up” at the top right corner of the page.
- On the opened page, fill out your “Name”, and “Email address” and choose your “Time Zone”.
- Also provide your “Phone Number” and create a password for your account.
- Click on “Save” at the bottom of the form.
Follow all other instructions on your screen to complete the signup process.
Secure Video Session
You can join a live session on Secure Video provided you have the access code and a strong internet connection. Secure Video offers a high-quality and highly rated (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability) HIPAA-compliant video conferencing platform.
The session is also secure you can only access it with a 9-digit code. Don’t know how to join a Secure Video live session? Read on to learn how.
How to Join a Session on Secure Video
To join a live session on the platform, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Securevideo page with the URL securevideo.com
- Click on “JOIN A SESSION” at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the 9-digit access code sent to you in the required field.
- Click on “GO”.
After this, you will be able to attend the live session provided you have a strong internet connection.
Secure Video Benefits
Apart from the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) compliant video conferencing offered on this platform, there are other benefits enjoyed which make telehealth much better. Other benefits enjoyed on this platform include:
- Medical Cart.
- Remote Session Control.
- System Integration.
- Professional services.
- Account customization.
- Hybrid video engines for platforms.
- Advanced Session Tools such as custom digital documents, and a virtual waiting room.
- Scheduling and notifications.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) compliant.
These are some benefits of Secure Video. Customers also enjoy good customer support.
Secure Video Chat App
Video chat application makes it easier for people to communicate no matter where they are located. These apps are helpful for business and telehealth, especially in the period of a pandemic. There are so many applications that you can start a video chat with you should watch out for how secure they are.
Some examples of secure video chat include Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, Facetime, Wire, etc. You can download any of these apps on your device to enjoy a secured video chat.
Secure Video HomeKit
A HomeKit secure video is a tool on Apple devices used to store video from home security cameras. This tool can be used when Apple users subscribe to iCloud plus. With this tool, you can view your camera footage from anywhere and it is very secure.
- Vatid Power Station – Vatid PowerStation Selling Point
- Kohls.Com/activate card – How to Activate Kohl‘s Card at www.kohls.com/activate
- Bet.com Activate – BET Compatible Devices – www.bet.com/activate
- Sally Credit Card Login – d.comenity.net/ac/sallybeauty
- Paymath Login at www.Paymathofficial.Net
- Who Files Insurance Claim USPS – Will USPS Refund for Stolen Package?