Is it possible to save Facebook videos? Facebook is really great platform. But one might say that there are some downsides to the social network. Many users and account holders are not too happy with the fact that there is no feature on the platform that enables users to save video posts to their devices. In this post, however, I will be guiding you on how to save Facebook videos successfully on your Facebook account.
Save Facebook Videos
Facebook as a social media platform is a very interesting one. There are many times where we come across video posts and would love to save hen for later. But however since most people do not know how to go about it, the video post is lost and they don’t come across it on the platform anymore.
What if I told you that there is a way that will enable you to save video posts to your account for later viewing? Is this possible? Yes, it is! At the end of this post will I be able to save video posts on Facebook? Yes, you definitely will! So what do I do to get this piece of information? It is simple, continue reading.
What You Need To Save Video Posts on Facebook
Before I educate you on how to actually save video posts on Facebook, there are some details that you will need to know first. You can only save video posts on Facebook when you have a registered account on the platform. If you, therefore, are not a Facebook account holder, you will not be able to save video posts on Facebook.
If you do not have an account on this platform and you would love to save videos on it for later viewing, you will need to create your own account, today and now. Creating a Facebook account is simple and easy. It is in fact free to create an account on Facebook. To create a Facebook account, go to www.facebook.com/signup.
How to Save Videos on Facebook For Free
To save videos on Facebook is actually easy. It is just like saving normal posts on the social network. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account if you are not logged in.
- Locate the post you want to save and click the three-dotted icon in the top right corner of the post.
- Next, select save posts or save video.
- Open the Facebook app on your device and login if you are not logged in.
- Locate the video post you want to save and tap the three-dotted icon in the top right of the post.
- Next, select save post or save video.
- Open the Facebook app and log in if you are not logged in.
- Tap the three-dotted icon in the top right of the video post you want to save.
- Next select save post or save video.
Lastly, select a folder to save it to and that’s it. The post will be saved to your account and you can always access it on your saved posts folder on your Facebook account.
More Related Posts
- How to Follow a Page on Facebook – Facebook Login | How to Follow a Page on Facebook via Computer
- How to Post To Groups on Facebook: Facebook Groups | Creating Facebook Groups
- Facebook Ads Manager – How to Set up a Facebook Ads Manager Account
- How to Accept a Facebook Friend Request: Facebook Sign Up ~ Facebook Sign In
- How to Change Facebook Profile Name: How to Change your Profile Name on Facebook