Is it possible to save Facebook posts? The matter of being able to save Facebook posts including videos has been a thing of constant speculation. While most Facebook users are claiming to be saving posts on the social network any time they feel like it, other users are not finding it easy at all. And now, here is the question most of them have all been asking. Is it possible to save Facebook posts?
Save Facebook Posts
I am going to be very straight forward on this one. Yes, it is very possible to save posts on Facebook and that is of course including videos. You can even save videos on Facebook to your device using external tools and platforms but that is a discussion for another day. In this post, however, I will be directing disgruntled users on how to successfully save any type of post on the Facebook social network successfully.
Facebook is a very interesting platform no doubt and on this social network and platform, we come across a lot of interesting posts. As a user, we all would love to save some of these posts to our devices for offline view or for later view. But the feature or button that will easily enable this hasn’t been there not until recently.
There is a feature that now lets users save posts, events, links, or even videos to their own Facebook account. This feature is known as the Facebook save button. This feature is kind of new, well not that new and this is one of the reasons why a lot of persons have missed it. Luckily for you, you are reading the contents of this post currently.
Everything that you need to know about making use of this Facebook feature will be shared with you in the course of this post. Therefore all you need to do is to continue reading.
What You Need To Save Posts on Facebook
You really do not need anything in order to make use of this Facebook feature and button. All you need to have in place is a registered Facebook account and that’s it. This, therefore, means that if you do not have a Facebook account, you cannot save Facebook posts. If you are one of the few persons globally who do not own a registered account on Facebook you will need to create one now and in order to do this, go to www.facebook.com/signup.
How to Save Posts on Facebook to View It Later
Just as explained already, doing this is easy, simple, and straight forward. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- Click on the three-dotted icon in the top right corner of the post you want to save.
- And from the drop-down, select save post.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Locate the post you want to save.
- Click the menu icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select save post from the extended menu page.
- Open the Facebook app.
- In the top right corner of the post, you want to save, tap the three-dotted icon.
- Select the save post option from the drop-down.
That’s all. The post will be saved to your account for later view successfully.
More Related Posts
- How to Accept a Facebook Friend Request: Facebook Sign Up ~ Facebook Sign In
- Facebook Download Video: Facebook Download Video App | Facebook Download Video HD
- Avatar Create Facebook – Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar Creator – Facebook Avatar 2020
- Facebook Ads Manager – How to Set up a Facebook Ads Manager Account
- Facebook Timeline Review – How to see Pending Posts on your Facebook Timeline Review