Speaking of the Facebook Page Manager, the Facebook page manager is a standalone app from Facebook.
It allows page admins to control their Facebook page indirectly without being connected to their personal Facebook account. The Facebook page manager app is easy to use.
If you have a Facebook page, you should have a Facebook page manager. You can use it to manage all the content on your Facebook pages and also see relevant information.
The main wall shows the same information it shows on the general app. It also includes options to view insights and statistics about your posts.
Facebook Page Manager
Facebook page manager helps Facebook page administrators to connect with their audience. It also helps to keep up with multiple accounts. A page manager allows admins to check on their Page activity, view insights, and also respond to their audience.
The Facebook page manager offers better functionality through a menu at the bottom and also a quicker between pages if you run multiple pages. At times, it is preferable to use the Facebook app when it comes to managing pages on Facebook.
Like I earlier said, you will need a Facebook page manager if you have a Facebook page. So then, what is a Facebook page? Facebook page is a public profile that was created by Facebook for business purposes, brands, celebrities, and other organizations.
Do you have a business and you will like it to get to a worldwide audience? If yes, the Facebook page is for you because you will be able to get your products to a larger audience thereby making more sales. Pages are made for businesses, brands, and organizations.
A Facebook page can be said to be a digital shop. The Facebook page lets you connect your business to a larger community of people on Facebook.
A Facebook page let more than 2 billion Facebook users discover your business. Facebook pages do not gain friends, they gain fans. These fans are people who choose to like a page.
Create a Facebook Page
To create a Facebook page, follow these steps.
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create.
- Choose a page type.
- Then fill out the required information
- And click on the create page.
Your Facebook page has been created; you can then start posting your products on your page.
Grow Your Facebook Page Audience
After setting up your Facebook page, you can build a larger audience of people who are interested in your business. This you can do by;
- Inviting customers and friends to like your Facebook page. Your friends and customers can support you by interacting with your posts and sharing your posts.
- Running ads on Facebook to get more page likes. Getting more likes on your Facebook page will help you to keep people updated about your new products and make them patronize you.
Following these outlined steps, you will be able to grow a large audience for your business.
Benefits of having a Facebook page
There are some benefits that you can get when you engage the Facebook page for your business.
- You can drive traffic to your website by posting links to your website.
- Having a page on Facebook will aid in creating brand awareness due to the population of people on the Facebook platform.
- You will be able to use the messaging service to deal with your customers directly.
- Facebook ads allow you to target specific demographics, that is based on location, age, interests, and gender.
These and a lot more are the advantages you get when you use Facebook for business.
Recommended >>> Facebook Advertising: Facebook Ads Manager | Manage Facebook Ads