It is one of the dreams of youths from developing nations to go to more developed nations for work or study.
Do you believe you can go into the United States of America to do both skilled and unskilled jobs? Sales representative Entry-level jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship are one of these very wonderful opportunities.
Sales Representative Entry Level Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
By getting a sales representative job in the United States of America, you can get an employer in the USA to sponsor your movement to the country. This will make your entry to the country a very easy one.
Although lots of people already know about VISA sponsorship, and the job-seeking market is already crowded, it is still worth a try. VISA sponsorship is one of the most affordable ways to get into the USA.
Getting a Job in the USA is not very easy, but if you follow the steps given in this article, you are on your way to success.
Who is a Sales Rep in USA?
A sales rep is a person that sells products or services for a company. This person represents their brand. The duties of a sales representative include managing relationships with customers. They serve as a point of contact with the customers of a company. They maintain relationships with customers from when an initial lead is initiated to when a purchase is made.
The qualifications for these jobs include strong interpersonal and communication skills. Applicants for this job will also need a bachelor’s degree in business or any related fields.
Requirements and Skills for Sales Representative Job in USA
Here are some of the requirements and skills that sales reps should possess;
- You must have proven work experience as a sales rep.
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- You must be familiar with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- You must be highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- All candidates must have excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- You must be able to prioritize time management and organizational skills.
- You must have the ability to create and deliver presentations that are tailored to the needs of an audience.
- Good relationship and management skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in business and any related fields.
Duties/Responsibility for Sales Representative Job
The major duties and responsibilities of a sales representative include;
- They present, promote and sell products or services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- They perform cost benefits and needs analysis of existing or potential customers to meet the needs of the company.
- These workers also establish and develop relationships between the business and its clients.
- They help to reach out to customers through cold calling and emailing.
- Sales reps study promotional practices and trends in the industry for better performance of the company’s promotions or campaigns.
- They resolve customers’ problems to ascertain an increase in satisfaction levels.
- They analyze the potential of the market and territory. You can track sales and status reports.
Benefits of Sales Representative Job
The following are some of the benefits of having a sales representative job in the USA;
- Very good income potential
- Very good work environment
- It will enable you to develop your people skills
- You do not need many educational requirements
- It gives you a high amount of independence and flexibility
- There are lots of varieties to choose from
- Some Sales Representative job openings have visa sponsorship benefits.
Sales Representative Jobs Near Me in USA
The world is now a global village, thanks to the internet. This means that you do not have to be near the company you are applying for before you can get a job.
To get a job with a VISA sponsorship in the United States of America, you can always apply from your home country online. You can always get a job with VISA sponsorship if you submit a very impressive application and you are very qualified for the job.
There are so many websites that can help you make this job application very easy. Some of these websites are;
Some of these websites will require that you create an account, and search and sell yourself continually to attract the best employers.
How to Apply for Sales Representative Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of people searching for these jobs at the same time. However, if you put in the right efforts or take the right action, the sky will be your beginning.
Applying for USA jobs with a VISA sponsorship is very easy, but you have to put in the extra work to make sure you stand out amid the crowd of applicants.
Here are the right steps to take to apply for a Sales Representative job in USA;
- Firstly, make sure you have all the qualifications required for the job.
- After that, create a very good U.S. standard resume, CV, and cover letter.
- Have all the documents required for job applications.
- Now, visit any of the websites listed above, preferably indeed and LinkedIn, and search for “sales representative jobs with VISA sponsorship”
- From the results given, visit the official websites and choose the job openings which you qualify for.
- Now apply for the jobs individually, and submit your documents as instructed in the job opening.
- If you qualify for the job and are shortlisted by any of the companies, you will be invited for an interview.
- Prepare for a virtual interview.
Sales Representative Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
Since you are applying for the job remotely, you might be invited for a virtual interview. Here are some of the types of questions to expect.
- Where do you see your career in the next seven years
- What is your best motivation at work
- What do you think makes you a good sales rep?
- Have you worked in this role before?
- How did you make your biggest sale?
- Is there anything you do not like about sales management?
H1B Work Visa Sponsorship for Sales Representatives
The H1B visa is for an individual or occupation that requires theoretical and practical application of the body or highly specialized knowledge. These jobs also require a bachelor’s degree or higher in the speciality or its equivalent
Eligibility for an H1B VISA
If you want to get an H1B visa, you must have the following qualifications;
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree required by the specific speciality occupation from a college that is accredited college or university
- You must have a foreign degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelors or higher degree in your speciality or occupation.
- Applicants for this VISA must have an unrestricted state license, registration, or certification that authorizes them to fully practice their speciality or occupation and be engaged in that speciality.
- You must have an education, and training or you must have a progressively responsible experience in your speciality.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
Can US Companies Offer VISA Sponsorship?
Of course, they can. There are lots of companies offering VISA sponsorship to international graduates. If you want to be employed by such companies, it is best to research companies that sponsor H-1B every year.
Can A Sales Worker Apply for H1B?
Yes, and this will depend on the type of salesperson and the nature of the products to be sold. If the item being sold is very complex and it requires an advanced degree of specialized knowledge, it could qualify for an H1B VISA.
How Do You Know a Company that Offers VISA sponsorship?
Most times, companies that offer VISA sponsorship will signify in their job openings.
How Much Does VISA Sponsorship Cost?
Generally, VISA sponsorship costs approximately $4000. It may be up to $9000 if a company has more than 50 employees and 50% of these employees are foreign workers.
CHECK THIS OUT: