Do you want to work in the United States of America? Are you interested in Receptionist Job with VISA Sponsorship In USA? If you are thinking of moving to the USA for work, the best way to do this is through VISA sponsorship.
With VISA sponsorship, people are given the opportunity to get sponsored by their employers on their movement to the United States of America instead of spending much money.
Receptionist Job with VISA Sponsorship In USA
There are many jobs that can take foreigners into the United States with VISA sponsorship. One of them is the job of a receptionist.
To get this job, you must apply online with the exact steps given in this article.
Who is a Receptionist?
Receptionists are front desk workers who help to make an organization run smoothly. They do functions like greeting visitors, running errands, and answering phone calls while maintaining professional exposure throughout the interaction with customers or potential clients of a company.
Requirements to Become a Receptionist
To play the role of a receptionist, you must have the following qualifications.
- A high school diploma or a GED
- An associate bachelor’s degree in communications or business
- Must be familiar with word processing software, good with typing, the usage of computers and multi-line phone systems, and office etiquette.
- Get a Professional certification.
Skills Required by the Role of a Receptionist
Every role requires a set of skills to bring effectiveness. To play the role of a receptionist, you must get the following skills;
- Good customer service skills
- Good knowledge on Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of faxing
- Computer literacy
Duties or Responsibilities of a Receptionist
These are the duties you should expect to perform when you become a receptionist;
- They receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them.
- They answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Receptionists receive and sort out the daily emails of a company.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate offices
- one of their major duties is to ensure that their reception area is kept tidy
- They help to provide basic and accurate information about the company via phone
- They maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access to the office via the front desk.
- Keep inventory of stock and order front office supplies
- Schedule meetings and update calendars
- Arrange travel accommodations and do preparation of vouchers
- They record office expenses and costs
- Perform other duties such as filing photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
Benefits of the Job of a Receptionist
Some of the benefits of doing this type of job are;
- You learn valuable customer relation skills, multi-tasking and time management
- This type of job will also help you gain proficiency in all types of all business practices and operations including scheduling meetings, appointments, and administrative work
- Paid vacations
- Health benefits
- Direct deposits.
VISA For A Receptionist
It is very important to get the right kind of VISA for your trip. This is because it determines how long your stay in the United States is going to be.
If you are moving to the United States of America for the job of a receptionist, the right type of VISA to consider is the H1B VISA. This is the right type of VISA for people having a bachelor’s degree or going into the United States of America for skilled labor.
Although it gives its users a limit of 3 months, it can be extended if the user wants it to.
Where to Find a Receptionist job in the United States
The only possible way to look for a USA job from outside the United States of America is to search online.
Primarily, lots of websites have been developed for this. Good examples of these websites are;
Some websites, however like Lindkedin require some extra work for better results. Check out our article on how to monetize LinkedIn to get used to the platform.
How to Apply for a Receptionist Job with VISA Sponsorship In USA
As stated above, one of the best ways to make get a job in the United States of America is to apply online. There are many ways to do this, however, for effectiveness, follow the steps given in this article.
- Get all the required qualifications
- now, create a very compelling and professional resume, CV, and cover letter
- Visit job listing websites as listed above.
- Now, search for the desired job on these websites
- When you get job suggestions, visit the official websites of the job postings to be sure of their requirements.
- Sort out the jobs you qualify for and apply for them individually.
- After that, you can then wait for a reply from the recruiter.
If you are chosen from the list of applicants, you will be contacted by the company and invited for an interview.
Salary of Receptionist in the United States of America
As at October 2022, receptionists in the United States were paid an average of $36,853 annually.
Note that this is just an average. Some receptionists earn higher than this while others earn lower.
Companies Sponsoring Foreign Receptionists in the United States of America
Here are some companies in the United States of America currently looking for qualified people to fill up this role;
Marriott International is looking for qualified applicants for the role of front desk experience receptionist in their company. It is a full-time position and will pay the Sum of $15 per hour.
Four Seasons Hotel
Is Looking for a Receptionist having passion and enthusiasm for hospitality. The major function of this person will be to welcome and take care of Hotel guests. Although the full pay for this role is not revealed, this person should expect to earn between $30,200 to $38,200 per year.
This firm is looking for a temporary guest service agent to be responsible for operating telephones amongst other receptionist duties. whoever gets this role will earn between $31.5k to $39.9k per year.
To get more information about these openings, visit this website
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Does a Receptionist Work With?
Receptionists interact with delivery staff, clients, and other members of the service all through their days of work.
What Makes a Good Receptionist?
A good Receptionist is organized and practices good communication and time management skills. They must also have good customer service skills because they are often the first contact with customers.
How do I get a Sponsorship Letter for Employment in the United States?
To do this, follow the steps below;
- get an employment contract
- Submit a labor certificate
- submit all these documents to the USCIS
- Wait for your VISA sponsorship to be approved.
Which Popular Companies Sponsor VISAs In the United States?
Some of the popular companies which sponsor foreigners in the United States of America are;
- Tata consultant therapists
- Cognizant technology solutions
- HCL America
Conclusively, you can take on these opportunities as we speak. Follow the steps in this article and you are assured of the best results.