The PNC Bank Online Banking is a reserve banking platform other than our usual bank platforms. It is an online mobile banking platform. This platform can aid customers with easy access to a savings platform. For over years now, PNC has been committed to providing clients with great service and amazing financial expertise. This helps the clients to met their financial goals. There are more about the PNC Bank Online Banking in this article.
PNC Bank Online Banking
The PNC Bank Online Banking offers two different savings options in a Virtual Wallet bundle. To access a greater return, savings can be provided into Growth savings account for a long-term interval. And it can let individuals earn a slightly higher, relationship rate if they meet other qualifications.
The qualification which includes having five different debit card transactions post to the Spend account each month, or having a $500 savings in any eligible direct deposits to the Spend account. PNC account owners in certain regions may be eligible for a higher rate on their Growth accounts and might be eligible to apply for the PNC’s online savings account, which also comes with a higher APY.
While the other Reserve account, which doesn’t factor much into PNC’s ratings, is accessed for short-term interval savings. PNC refers to this account as an “interest-bearing checking account” and allows customers to earn 0.01% APY, below the national average of about 0.05% APY.
Features of PNC Online Banking
Below listed are features and services offered by the PNC Online Banking platform:
- Users access to check their account balances and transactions anytime, anywhere.
- PNC account owners can pay all their bills in minutes using this free Online Bill Pay
- Offers an Online Statement history.
- Can be used as a Mobile and Text Banking.
- Users can check and deposit ticket images on the platform.
- Be notified of account, card, and security alerts via e-mail and text messages
- Users can transfer funds between his/her eligible PNC accounts and accounts they hold elsewhere.
- Can send money to friends and family using just their email address or mobile number.
How Do I Login to PNC Banking
If you already have a PNC banking account, then you are just required to log in on the website. Follow the steps to log in:
- Enter the URL https://www.pnc.com on a web browser.
- Go to the Sign on to Online Banking section.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- You can choose to save your User ID login.
- Then click on Login.
From PNC online banking, users can access other services. These services include:
- Mortgage Application Status Tracker.
- PNC Benefit Plus HSA.
How to Set Up PNC Bank Online Account
Setting up the PNC Bank Online account is easy. Follow the below steps to set up your account now:
- Go to the URL https://www.pnc.com.
- Navigate through the platform and click on ENROLL IN ONLINE BANKING.
- You will be redirected to the Online Banking Setup.
- Click on Get Started.
- On the Verify Your Identity section.
- Provide your Social Security Number SSN.
- PNC Visa Debit Card PIN or your Online Access PIN.
- And your PNC Account Number.
- Then click on Next.
- Provide the required information on the remaining setting up section which are:
- Create Sign-on Credentials.
- Customize Security.
- Service & Terms.
- Review & Sign On.
- Then click on submit.
After this, your account will be set up ready for use.
How Do I Pay My PNC Credit Card Online?
As a PNC account owner, you can pay for operations online using your PNC credit card. There are a series of bills you can pay using the card.
Online: You just have to log in to your account via the PNC Online Banking, then make your payment.
While by mail: PNC account owners are to send their payment to the PNC address displayed on the URL https://www.pnc.com/en/customer-service.html?Inksrc=topnav.