Now what do you understand about “Facebook Gaming Live”? is there is a place on Facebook where people can play games Live? Well, yes there is and there are amazing games for you to play online. But according to the topic of today, there are many users that want the world to know how they are good at what they do. If you think you are the best gamer then you should upload your games and you will find out. Well, if you want to know how to play games Live then you are on the right page, I will show you how to do that.
Facebook Gaming Live
Now the Facebook platform has released a gaming app that allows users to play and stream games online Live. Well, it is designed largely for creating and watching Live gameplay, a fast-growing online sector where Facebook is battling Amazon’s Twitch, Google’s YouTube, and Microsoft’s Mixer services. With much of the world urged or ordered to stay home during the coronavirus outbreak. Have to admit the $160 billion global games business is booming. Facebook Gaming has an app that enables you to make use of the platform very easy.
Facebook Gaming Download
Now for you to download the Facebook gaming ap follow all the steps below:
- Go to your Android Google Play Store.
- Then the search bar at the top, tap or click it.
- Now search for the Facebook gaming app.
- When you have found it click it, then you will be directed to a new page.
- Then click “install” and it will automatically begin to download on your device.
- Open your app store on the IOS device.
- Then locate the search bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Now search for a Facebook gaming app.
- Once you have seen it then you should click or tap “get” next to the app.
- Then tap “install” to download the app.
These are the steps to follow when you want to download the Facebook gaming app.
Create A Gaming Video Creator Page
Now if you want to start streaming games on Facebook then you will need to set up a gaming video creator page. This is a page that you use to stream and build an audience, it is a place where you will curate clips, host former broadcasts, and post relevant content for your fans. Here are the steps to create the page:
- First, go to the Gaming Page creator.
- Then enter a name for your Page.
- Also, select Continue.
- Now select Upload a Profile Picture or Skip.
- Then select Upload a Cover Photo or Skip.
- Finally, select Send Notifications to alert your friends about your new Page, or select Not Now to skip this step.
These are the steps to set up a gaming page creator.
How to Launch a Live Game Stream on Facebook
Now if you want to play games Live on Facebook and you want others to watch but don’t know how to do so then I will show how to. Once you have created your gaming page creator. Then you will choose an encoder. Ideally, using a dedicated appliance encoder such as a Wowza ClearCaster will provide the most reliable streaming experience.
Now if an appliance encoder is not an option, other software encoders that you can download include OBS, XSplit, and Streamlabs OBS. But note: If you download and use a software encoder, make sure that you only run the necessary software on your machine for the optimal streaming experience. Here are the steps to follow when you want to go live on Facebook gaming:
- First, go to the Creator Portal.
- Then click Create live stream.
- Now under Choose where to post your live broadcast, select your gaming video creator Page.
- Also, then copy the stream key and/or server URL and paste into the settings of your streaming software.
- Don’t share your stream key. Anyone who has access to it can stream video to your post.
- Then under Service, select Facebook Live.
- Now go to your streaming software and start streaming. You’ll see a preview of your stream on Facebook where the server URL and stream key are displayed.
- Then in the Creator Portal, tag the game and write a description for your followers.
- Now click Go Live to begin your stream.
Also, you can also go live and manage your live streams directly from your streamer dashboard.