What is platinum.greendot.com? The Green Dot Platinum Visa Secured Credit Card is planned majorly for people who are hoping to assemble or reconstruct their financial assessment.
CHECKOUT: How to Create an Event for Your Facebook Page
Very much like a customary MasterCard, you can get profit from the Credit Limit, and furthermore, you can even make Monthly Payments.
The tremendous difference is that you will need to set aside a refundable security payment for insurance in any conditions assuming you default on payments; this could range as low as $200.
The Green Dot card is an FDIC-safeguarded, reloadable, pre-loaded charge card that can be used to make payments and buys and pull out cash. Green Dot cards are sold at retailers like CVS, Rite-Aid, and Wal-Mart.
platinum.greendot.com – Green Dot Credit Card Activation
Green Dot MasterCard offers low loan fees when been compared to MasterCard’s, and dissimilar to other issuers, applying for one won’t affect your credit.
These Visas are a unique sort of MasterCard that is intended to assist you with building credit – however, they accompany a few extra necessities, such as putting down a store when you open the card.
Features of Green Dot Platinum Credit Card
The following are some of the benefits you are entitled to when using the green dot credit card;
- A Credit Check is not required, to apply for the card.
- No Activation fee is charged for the card.
- You are approved for only a Credit Limit that is linked to your Security Deposit.
- You can avail more Convenient Payment Options.
- The Green Dot Credit Card helps in Credit Score building.
- The Card primarily reports monthly to all 3 major Credit Bureaus of the country.
- The Interest Rate for the Card is 19.99% along with a fixed Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- The Security Deposit is a minimum of $200 to $5,000 maximum.
- Payments can be made In-Person, with a Payment Fee of $4.95 each time.
- Green Dot Bank always supports the Military Service Customers by making sure that the Service Members are always aware of the Federal Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA), & the benefits and protections on the Green Dot Platinum Visa Secured Credit Card.
- The Green Dot Platinum Visa Secured Credit Card has worldwide acceptance.
READ ALSO: www.ollocard.com – Application for the Ollo Credit Card
Green Dot Activation
To get your card activated follow the steps below;
- First off go to the official site platinum.greendot.com
- On the landing page of the website, you will find the “Card Activation” link on the right corner of the page above.
- Now, on the next Card Activation Page, enter your Account Number, First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Social Security Number (Last 4-Digit), Expiration Date, CVC /CVV Number, Date of Birth (DOB), State (Select), Zip, etc.
- After putting all the data carefully, tap on the “ACTIVATE CARD” option below & follow the screen prompt.
Green Dot Activation Number
You can also get your card activated through your phone; this is done by simply calling their official number which you can get from their official site.
Green Dot Login
To login to your account follow the instructions below;
- First, visit the official site of the Green Dot Platinum Card platinum.greendot.com
- On the homepage of the website, put down your “User Name”, and “Password” on the given field.
- Now, by tapping on the “LOG IN” button below, you can have access.
Be sure to make on-time payments and keep your card balance low. Your payment and usage history gets reported to the three major credit bureaus, which can help you build a positive credit file over time.
YOU MAY LIKE