Traveling with pets needs Pet Friendly Hotels? Search no more as this article got you covered. Nothing is complete without your faithful companion by your side – it’s like leaving someone that is part of your family behind. So, if what you’re looking for is a hotel that will treat your dog as they deserve, you’ve found it. All you need to do is read down.
For all pet lovers out there, traveling can sometimes prove difficult, especially when you have to leave your little pooch behind, but fret no longer. As in this article, you will find pet-friendly hotels around the world that will gladly accommodate your beloved furry family members and treat them like princes and princesses.
Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet friendly hotels, are hotels that are willing to help you accommodate your pets as long as you wish to stay. Odd as it may sound some hotels don’t allow pets, can you imagine. That’s why when traveling with your pet, getting a pet friendly hotel should be on your top list, as to make the stay of your pet comfortable.
Luckily, many hotel chains are not just pup-friendly nowadays — many of them are virtually rolling out the red carpet for our furry companions. About 75 percent of luxury, mid-scale, and economy hotels now allow pets, according to a 2016 survey by the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
Pet Travel Checklist
Below you’ll find some tips to ensure that your dog will be welcomed wherever you travel;
- A comforting blanket to sleep with that carries some of the normal smells of home. “This will help your dog feel comfortable and relaxed, as many like familiar smells.”
- Collapsible travel bowls as well as food and water to keep bowels on track. “A new type of food, different tasting water, or bowls that are not theirs may cause them to not eat or drink,” she says.
- A leash, even if your dog is used to being carried everywhere. “Training your dog to walk on a leash will help when you’re on the road, especially when you’re trying to carry your luggage.”
- A favorite toy or chew item to ease travel stress and pass the time on long car or plane rides.
- Potty bags to help clean up when nature calls.
- An airline-approved pet carrier that your dog has already slept in. “Make going into their carrier fun and enjoyable,” she says. “Let them spend time sleeping in their carrier, as this will make the trip much easier for you and your pet.” Get more details here.
Hotels That Accept Pets
Below are the lists of some hotels that will gladly welcome your pets;
- Le Bristol Paris, France; With an elegant address on Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and a luxurious label as a top “palace hotel” in Paris, Le Bristol Paris puts in an exceptional level of effort into making each guest’s experience the best it can be – furry guests included. It has always been Le Bristol Paris’ delight to welcome pets and give them the very special accommodation they deserve.
- Rosewood, Hong Kong, China; Ultra-luxury with jaw-dropping views of the harbor, Rosewood Hong Kong soars over the iconic Victoria Harbour and combines exceptional comfort with unique hospitality. Besides being a five-star luxury hotel and having an amazing location at the Kowloon waterfront, Rosewood Hong Kong is pet-friendly.
- The Liberty Hotel, Boston, USA; with a rich history, central location, and a “quintessentially Boston” feel, The Liberty Hotel combines historic charm and modern luxury to give you a truly unique stay. Boasting sweeping views of the city’s skyline and the Charles River, this hotel is located in the heart of Beacon Hill, which is within walking distance from shopping, dining, and the Boston scene. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted, and more.
Presently, many hotels are not pet friendly nowadays, but luckily a lot more are considerate about the comfort of your pets. You can get more details about the hotels that are well able to receive you and your pets here.