Have you heard of the PayPal Invoice? If not, you need it especially if you are a seller. This is a great feature created by PayPal and it is the first step to getting paid faster. Requesting payment is easy, customizable, and professional invoices from PayPal.
With PayPal invoicing it becomes easy and simple to send professional and customized invoices. PayPal emails customers a link to the invoice or you can supply a link in your own email and your customers can then view invoice details and securely pays with a debit card, credit card, PayPal balance or PayPal credit. Whatever payment method your customers chooses and you generally receive your money in minutes.
How PayPal Invoice Work
Creating invoices is free and there is no setup, cancellation or monthly fees and here is how to create an invoice. One amazing thing about the PayPal Invoice is that it can be customized. So, you can add promotional discounts, product descriptions, and your company logo.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on send and request and click on the More tab.
- On the page that appears click on get started under create an invoice section.
- Click on the plus icon to create an invoice on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will get to a page where you can provide all the information that you will want on your invoice. Information like name, logo and other things you may want to add.
- Review all the information you have filled out and make sure it is correct.
Once everything looks good, click on “Send” at the bottom of the page. The send button gives you the option to send your invoice via PayPal or by yourself. Using PayPal, it will generate a link you can send to anyone through email or other chat services. The link will lead to the invoice you created and sent.
PayPal Account Registration
Love the PayPal invoice and want to try it out but do not have an account here is how to create an account.
- Go to the PayPal website paypal.com.
- Click on sign up for free.
- Fill in your email address and create your desired password. The password must is strong and easy to remember.
- On the page that appears fill in your personal details and make sure they are your legal ones.
- Enter your credit or debit card details. This option is optional and can be done at a later time. But you must fill in to be able to verify your account.
- Easily link your bank account to your PayPal account. this is also optional but you will need to do this if you want to receive money to your bank account.
- Applying for credit. This is optional and if you are applying make sure to read the terms.
You will be taken to your account summary and you will be able to start using your account services and features.