Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024 presents an amazing opportunity for students around the world who demonstrates academic excellence. Through the Clarendon Scholarships Program, outstanding students can study in Oxford at no cost. Oxford Clarendon Scholarships is a fully funded Program designed for talented students who otherwise may not be able to study at the world’s most prestigious institute for higher studies.
The Clarendon Fund was established in 2001 and sponsored majorly by the Oxford University Press. The establishment of the fund was in line with the university’s vision of excellence in research and education. Up to 200 scholarships award is offered to International students annually thus, giving students a life-changing opportunity.
Summary of the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Oxford
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program, DPhil Degree Program/PhD
- Number of scholarships: 200
- Gender: Men and Women
- Benefits: Fully funded
Benefits of the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships offers the following benefits to successfully selected Candidates:
- Full tuition fee waiver for both master’s and DPhil
- Annual grants for living expenses will be granted to the students.
- Scholars will have the privilege of joining the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- Recipients will have access to symposia, cultural sites like theaters, and historic places.
Requirements for the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024
Interested applicants must fulfill the conditions below to be eligible for the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024
- The scholarship is open to students of any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender.
- No subject restriction is associated with this scholarship.
- Students must first secure admission to Oxford University for a graduate degree (master’s or DPhil).
- Students of Oxford who are currently enrolled in a master’s Program and looking to study another part-time master’s or another part-time DPhil at Oxford can also be eligible for scholarships.
- The scholarship does not apply to post-graduate courses and diploma courses
- Applicants should select their preferred program of interest.
- Candidates must first apply for admission to the master’s or doctoral program of the university.
Applying for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2024?
A special application process is not required for this scholarship. Interested and Qualified Applicants must first apply for graduate courses at Oxford University between December to January.
Candidates who fulfill the specified scholarship conditions will automatically be forwarded for the scholarship
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the Clarendon Fund via email and an offer letter sent which the applicant must accept
Visit the official website at: https://www.ox.ac.uk/clarendon to apply
Note that all candidates must meet the contract requirements of their selected college
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal (if applicable)
- Proof of Awards, Certificates, etc.
- Academic Transcripts, degrees.
Applicants can submit their applications according to the course by the relevant December or January deadline.