Speaking of “Outlook Email Automation”, Microsoft Outlook is an application that can be installed on your Personal computers, Mac, or mobile devices. This application greatly enables you to organize your emails in order for you to be able to view your important messages.
You can also share your calendar to schedule meetings without difficulties and much more. The application is mainly used to send and receive emails and can also be used to manage various types of personal data.
Outlook Email Automation
The application is not free you are required to purchase outright or subscribe if you want to make use of it Now switching to the topic of the main article, you can easily send emails on outlook through outlook email automation.
The outlook email automation automatically allows you to send your mails as you have programmed at the specific date, time, and hour. We would be shedding more light on what outlook email automation is all about as we progress in this article.
How to Automate a Mail on Outlook
For all Microsoft Outlook users who have found a need to automate their e-mail on outlook, we would be giving you a detailed step by step approach on how you can easily and efficiently do so below;
- Sign in to your Microsoft outlook account
- Select the More Options Arrow beside the tags option in the ribbon after composing the message you want to send.
- Select Delivery Options, then check the box with the “Do Not Deliver Before” option. Now enter the date and time of the delivery next to the Do Not Deliver Before option.
- Now, click “Close”.
The above steps and procedures are to be followed duly to ensure a smooth journey in the automation of emails on your Microsoft outlook account as a user.
Check Out >>> Zoho Mail Password Recovery – Zoho Mail Password Reset | Zoho Mail Login Inbox
Organize Your Outlook Email
Organizing your mails is a potent means of ensuring that your emails are well arranged and not scattered, it majorly helps to prioritize your messages in accordance with how important they are.
Now for those who want to organizer their outlook emails, the following are some tips on how you can organize your outlook email
- Create a New Folder in your MS Outlook by clicking the Folder tab from the Ribbon.
- Rename a Folder. You can change the name of a folder once you’ve created it.
- Move Messages to a Folder, once you’ve created several folders, you’re ready to start putting messages into them.
- Delete unnecessary Folders.
That’s all for organizing your Outlook emails.
How Do I Get All Email Addresses From Outlook
To access all your emails address’s on Microsoft outlook, all that is required of you to do is;
- Simply log in to your Outlook account and click on “File”.
- In the dropdown menu, select “Import and Export”.
- A dialogue box will pop up with some options—click on “Export to File” then “Next”.
The next step will be to select the file type you want to save your downloaded email list as.
Other Related Articles
- Siemens – Siemens Electrification, Automation, And Digitalization Company
- Google One: What is Google One | Google One Drive | Google One App
- Outlook.com Junk Mail – Outlook Junk Mail Settings | Outlook
- Skype For Business – Use Skype for Business | Download Skype for Business
- Outlook.com Change Password – Outlook Email | Outlook.com Password Change
- WorldRemit – WorldRemit Wallet And Services | WorldRemit Login