Speaking of Open My Facebook Account, it will be a surprise if you’ve never opened a Facebook account. But all the same, you have your reason. Now that you have finally surrendered to the pressure of wanting to open an account on Facebook, we are here to guide you.
Facebook has always been known as a means to keep in touch with your friends, family, and loved ones. With Facebook, distance is not a barrier. Facebook will help connect you not only to your friends and family but will also help you meet different people from different countries all over the world. So you can have friends outside your country without traveling an inch.
Open My Facebook Account
Opening a Facebook account is not just to connect with people and have fun. With the help of this great social media platform, you can be able to project your business to the world, increase your business revenue and promote your personal brands or online stores where millions of people can see it.
Facebook has a lot to offer to its users. But before you can access all of these offers, you will have to create an account with them. So that’s where this article comes in, if you want to create an account, but don’t know how to go about it, simply read down to get more details on how you can own an account on Facebook.
Open My Facebook Account on Mobile
It’s quite easy to open a new account on Facebook using your email address or phone number:
- Firstly, go to Facebook.com.
- On the Facebook front page, you’ll see the Sign Up section.
- Enter your First and Last Name.
- Enter your email address or your mobile number.
- Enter the password you want to use.
- Enter your birthday.
- Click to choose either female or male.
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- Respond to the email or text sent by Facebook to confirm that they can really reach you, and you’re done.
With the above steps, you can easily open a Facebook mobile app without much stress.
How to Create a New Facebook Account Step by Step from the Computer
Below are the guidelines to opening a Facebook account from your computer;
- Go to facebook.com
- Email: You can log in with any email address that’s listed on your Facebook account.
- Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
- Username: You can also log in with your username if you set one up.
- Click Create an account (take note, you must be at least 14 years old and above to do this).
- Finally, you’ll have to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
The steps above will guide you to opening a Facebook account through your computer. To get more details simply click here.