The ODI Fellowship Scheme 2023-2025 is currently accepting applications from early career economists in other to engage them with public sector organizations. Successful Candidates will get to work in middle and low-income countries in Africa, Asia, the Pacific, the Western Balkans, and the Caribbean.
ODI Fellowship Scheme 2023-2025
Specifically, the ODI fellow will work as a local civil servant under the direct reporting of local managers. Meanwhile, there are varieties of fields in which fellows can work including finance, planning, health, education, statistics, central banks, and regulatory bodies. Annual stipends are usually granted to fellows.
In addition to the stipends provided, the fellowship is an opportunity for participants to develop the technical and administrative skills required for the job and also build their professional skills to meet market requirements.
The Fellowship is also an avenue to bring individuals from different backgrounds together and work for the cause of global development.
Details About ODI Fellowship Scheme 2023-2025
- Host Countries: Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, the Pacific, and the Western Balkans.
- Organization: Development Institute
- Fellowship Level: Master’s, and Ph.D. Level.
- Duration: Two Years
- Benefit: Fully Funded
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2023.
Financial Benefits of the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2023-2025
- Up to GBP 21,000 will be granted to fellows for one year and GBP 23,000 for the second year.
- Provision of Housing Allowance.
The Application process for the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2023-2025
- Qualified Candidates have to apply through the official application page at: isw.changeworknow.co.uk
- Candidates must first Register themselves to proceed with the application.
- Once registered, complete the application form. This can be done within seven days of registration.
- All required spaces must be completed accordingly
- Once the application form is carefully completed, Submit it
Requirements for ODI Fellowship Scheme 2023-2025 Qualifications
- The ODI fellowship scheme is open to applicants from all nationalities
- The student must have postgraduate Degree cert. in Economics, Statistics, or related fields.
- He/She must be currently completing a post-graduation degree that will be awarded to them after the completion of the degree.
- Proficient in English with preference given to French proficiency.
- Candidates must show interest in formulating and strengthening public policies.
- Related work experience is required.
- Intellectual Ability is an added advantage
- Applicants must have sound knowledge of economics, and statistical theories, and apply them in real-life situations.
- Should be able to analyze the data and information and also to solve problems.
- Must be able to deliver technical ideas in the simplest comprehensive ways.
An independent body that seeks to inspire people to act on injustice and inequality.
The ODI fellowship scheme offers individuals the privilege of working for the benefit of humanity. It also aims to transform the world by bringing about a global sense of just, equitable, and resilient prosperity.
Personal Qualities Required
- Resilience towards change.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Independent ownership.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Political acumen.
- Ability to maintain cultural sovereignty within the team.
- Flexible to learn and adopt change.
- Management and other skills:
- Prioritizing ability against multiple tasks.
- Consultation and advocacy skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Report writing skills.
- Project management skills.
More Related Content
- Essay Award For Young Economists – World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- Youth Mobility Scheme Visa – How to Apply
- Laid-Off Tech Workers Are Currently Getting New Jobs Quickly
- The Facebook Fellowship Program | How to Apply
- A Reported Phishing Scheme Is Targeted At Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp
- Australia Awards Fellowships Program 2023/2024 for Developing countries – APPLY NOW