The online application form portal for NIPOST Recruitment 2023-2024, is currently open. The form can be accessed by eligible Candidates via the recruitment website posted in this page. On the web page, you will find an outline of the required guide that will increase the chances of your NIPOST 2023 recruitment application approval.
This post will reveal everything you need to know about the Nigerian Postal Service – NIPOST Recruitment 2023 form, including the starting and closing date for the 2023/2024 intake.
In addition, we have provided in detail, the necessary guidelines to help the smooth process of your application process. So, take your time to read through all that has been listed here.
About NIPOST Recruitment
NIPOST is the acronym for ‘Nigerian Postal Service’. It is a Federal Instituted Agency, vested with numerous responsibilities in the government, hence, it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once NIPOST commences recruitment, the necessary information will be made known to the public via its official website.
The agency has stated clearly that its applications portal www.nipost.gov.ng, does not charge a fee for recruitment into the agency and is also transparent. This implies that any Applicant with the needed credentials will be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
Application Process for NIPOST Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the 2023/2024 edition of the NIPOST Recruitment, please follow the brief steps below:
- Click on the official recruitment link portal at nipost.gov.ng to start your application
- Complete the application form which is free of charge, with accurate information
- Upon Successful application, you will be shortlisted and subsequently invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- Ensure that you provide a valid email as there will be screening for all shortlisted candidates, which will be communicated via E-mail.
NIPOST Recruitment 2023/2024 Entry Requirements
Prospective Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to be considered eligible:
- He/She must be a Nigerian Citizen and should be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must be fit both physically and mentally
- Good behavior and composure is expected from all Applicants
- All applicants are expected to have a minimum of Five (5) in their West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and GCE.
- Have Aa B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution is required of all Applicants
- The NIPOST recruitment is open only to Candidates who have not exceeded 35 years
- Applicants must possess a certificate of State of Origin duly signed and must be without any criminal record
- A valid means of identification is required, these include: a driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- interpersonal and good communication skills are required
- All Candidates must have a discharge or Exemption Certificate from the NYSC
- Applicants are expected to have a good team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Be Computer Literate
Good luck with your application!
More Related Content
- The World Bank Jobs – How to Apply for World Bank Jobs
- Access ART X Price 2022/2023 – Apply Now!
- Top Nursing Recruiting Agencies In USA for Nurses In 2023
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 – Apply Now
- Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now!
- KPMG East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2023 – Apply Now