Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment 2022
Applications are open for the Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment 2022. Dangote Group is a renowned diversified business conglomerate in Africa, with a reputation for excellent business practices and product quality.
It has its operational headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The Group’s business activities include Cement – Manufacturing / Importing Sugar and other food items.
The Group is in search of a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
The primary aim is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Summary of the Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment 2022
- Program Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: Dangote Academy
- Gender: Men and Women:
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Key Duties and Expected Responsibilities
- The Successfully selected engineer will ensure that mechanical maintenance is carried out properly & safely as per the requirement of the plant.
- Engage in the maintenance of the plant’s mechanical equipment.
- Run training on a subordinate to ensure that mechanical maintenance is done timely and correctly.
- Spares requirement planning.
- Follow all instructions from the superior at all times
- Engage in frequent follow-up on the norms of NIS, ISO 19001-2015, NIS, ISO 14001-2015 & NIS ISO 45001-2018 on regular basis and maintain the records accordingly.
About Dangote Academy
Dangote Academy operates with a mission to be the centre of excellence for corporate leadership skills, technical training, and vocational skills acquisition. Furthermore, the Academy’s vision is to provide the talent pipeline for the Dangote Group while filling the industrial skill gap in Nigeria.
The Prestigious Dangote Academy is established to provide corporate leadership skill training for senior employees across the country.
The Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment is aimed at improving the skill levels of its staff by providing training opportunities through its educational hub (Dangote Academy).
Meanwhile, Dangote Academy was established in 2010, to provide training in technical and management skills for employees and people wishing to join Dangote. Dangote Academy was created in recognition of the fact that Universities cannot be depended on to provide the very specialized technical and managerial training required to run major industrial factories
What are the Benefits of Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment
Participating Individuals will enjoy the following benefits;
- Private Health Insurance
- A Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
How to Apply for Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment 2022
Are you Interested and qualified for the Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment?
- Visit Dangote Academy on apply.workable.com to apply
- For more details, click the link below: https://apply.workable.com/dangote/j/1CC87D89FA/
Eligibility Criteria for Dangote Group Mechanical Engineers Recruitment Qualification
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Must have Three to nine years of cognate work experience to be considered
- The applicant must be Proficient in the use of office productivity tools.
- Applicant must have Good knowledge of instrumentation operation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Excellent skills in communication, people management and interpersonal relationship
- Sound Oral and written communication skills must be met
- An applicant with good networking and teaming skills
- Get Started Setting up a Unique USSD Code for Your Business at www.sqadco.com
- 6 Best Investment Books for Beginners in 2022
- 8 Best Questions to Ask an Interviewer
- 5 Simple Tips on How to Check if a Website is Safe
- Easy Ways on How to Remove Eleanor from Macs
- 8 Best Hair Tools: What to look out For
- Konga Black Friday Outstanding Television Deals 2022