Goldman Sachs Student Possibility Program 2023 for Young Undergraduate/Graduate Students
The Goldman Sachs Students Possibility Program 2023 is designed to equip Undergraduates & Graduate students from low socio-economic backgrounds for a Summer Internship.
All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interested applicants are encouraged to apply Once they’re ready, this is because interviews can occur before the application period closes.
Goldman Sachs will notify you of your application status approximately one month after the application period concludes.
Details of Goldman Sachs Students Possibility Program
- Program Type: Internship Program
- Host Organization: Goldman Sachs
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: 20 November 2022
- Purpose of Award: To equip students from low socio-economic backgrounds for a Summer Internship
- Location of Award: London, UK
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company, it is headquartered in New York City.
Goldman Sachs is notable for offering services such as investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, as well as securities underwriting. Additionally, the financial service company also provides investment banking to institutional investors.
Benefits of the Goldman Sachs Students Possibility Program
The Goldman Sachs Student Possibility Programmed is structured as an interactive multi-day program for candidates who identify as being from low socio-economic backgrounds.
Students with all degree certificates can apply for the Goldman Sachs Possibility Program to improve their skills through hands-on experience.
Taking part in this internship allows you to enjoy the following benefits;
- You will Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops in the course of the internship
- Opportunity to Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- The required platform to network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
How to Apply for the Goldman Sachs Possibility Program 2023
All Interested and qualified Candidates are required to visit Goldman Sachs at www.goldmansachs.com to apply.
The below Steps will Guide you towards applying for the Goldman Sachs internship.
- Visit the online webpage at: goldmansachs.com/careers
- Once you access the page, select up to 3 divisions under the 2023 EMEA Summer Internship
- Locate the ‘Affiliation / Upload Resume’ section, and specify ′ Student Possibility Programmed’ in the Job Code field to proceed
Eligibility Criteria for Goldman Sachs Students Possibility Program
Students applicants who identify with one of the below statements as defined by the UK government and are interested in the 2023 Goldman Sachs Possibility Summer Internship Programme.
The ideal students will fulfil one of the following criteria to be considered for the internship:
- The students must currently be in their penultimate year, or
- She or she must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or master’s degree program and due to graduate between May 2023 and July 2024.
- Please note that the Global Markets Division considers candidates graduating in 2023 and 2024.
Selection criteria and process for the Goldman Sachs Possibility Program
The Ideal Candidates who identify as the first generation in their family to go to university, attend a state school (non-fee paying), or are eligible for free school meals
The last date for the Goldman Sachs Possibility Program 2023 application is November 20, 2022.
- Get Started Setting up a Unique USSD Code for Your Business at www.sqadco.com
- 6 Best Investment Books for Beginners in 2022
- 8 Best Questions to Ask an Interviewer
- 5 Simple Tips on How to Check if a Website is Safe
- Easy Ways on How to Remove Eleanor from Macs
- 8 Best Hair Tools: What to look out For
- Konga Black Friday Outstanding Television Deals 2022