Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey 2022 allows you to share your recent shopping experiences with the brand. It is designed by Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation (NLC) is offering this survey because they want to know how satisfied customers are with their products and services.
If you are a frequent customer at NLC, then you could consider taking part in this survey. When you participate in this survey, you get the chance to share your concerns, complaints, and suggestions with this company. Read through this article for detailed information about this survey and how you can take it.
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey 2022
NLC designed this survey because they care about their customers’ opinions. They want to know the aspects that they are and are not satisfied with. Also, they want to know how they can satisfy you.
With all the feedback gotten from the survey, this company will know how to upgrade its products and customer service. The survey is done online so that it can be convenient for you. It can also be completed within a few minutes if you meet the rules and requirements.
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey Reward
As a way of encouraging more participants, Newfoundland Liquor corporation is offering a prize for the survey. When you complete the survey, your name will be included in the draw for a monthly prize.
In this prize draw, you could win a $500 Bonus, Air Miles, on your next visit to one of their stores. However, this prize depends on what is on your receipt.
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey Rules
The survey has some rules that participants are expected to follow. If you want to take part in the survey, you should know these rules. They are stated below
- The survey is only open to legal residents of Canada. Excluding Quebec, and some other locations prohibited by law.
- At the time of entry in the survey, you should be 19 years of age or above.
- Employees of Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation and their immediate families are not allowed to take the survey.
- Each participant can only take the survey once.
- Also, each participant will only be given one prize for the survey.
- The survey prize should be accepted as offered and cannot be transferred.
It is very important that you follow these rules if you want to take the survey. Default to these rules could make your survey void. Also winning a prize depends upon fulfilling all rules stated above.
Requirements for the Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey
Below are the requirements for the Newfoundland customer survey
- To take the survey, you need to be able to read English well enough.
- Also, you should have access to a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- Good internet access is also needed for the survey process.
- You need to have a recent receipt from Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation.
If you meet all these requirements, you will be able to complete the survey within a few minutes.
How to Take the Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Survey
If you meet the rules and requirements stated above, then you should proceed to take the survey. Use the steps above as a guide to achieving that
- Go to the official survey website at www.nlcfeedback.com
- Firstly, read through the information displayed on the page displayed.
- When you are done, click on the “Next Page” button at the bottom of the page.
- On the new page, enter the “Till number” and “Transaction number” from your receipt.
- Then enter the store you visited and the date of your visit.
- Next, click on the “Next Page” button to proceed.
Thereafter, you will be asked some questions about your experiences when you last visited one of their stores. These questions can include the product you purchased and how you enjoyed it, the neatness of their environment, and their customer service. Be sure to give honest feedback to the company.
About Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation is a state-owned enterprise of the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. It is a large company that deals in retailing alcoholic drinks. The corporation imports, sell, and distribute beverage alcohol. It was founded in 1973 in St. John’s, Canada.
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Customer Service
If you still face issues with the survey, then you should contact NLC customer service. Follow the steps below to achieve that without stress
- Visit the website at com/general-inquiries/.
- On this site, you will find a contact that you can use to reach out to NLC customer service.
You can also fill out the form on the page to contact NLC customer service.
Why Should I Take the NLC Customer Survey?
Taking the NLC survey gives you the chance to speak to your mind about their products, customer service, and the general environment of their stores. Your suggestions will help them to improve their brand so that you will be satisfied on subsequent visits to their stores. Hence, by participating in this survey, you are contributing to the growth of the firm.
How Do I Find a Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation Near Me?
Take the steps below to find an NLC store close to your location
- Launch the website at com/store-locator/.
- Enter your location on the “FIND STORE” bar.
- Then select the “Search radius” and “Results”.
- Click on the “Search” button.
When you complete the processes, you will be provided with NLC stores close to your location. You can navigate the map to locate an NLC store near you.
How Many Liquor Stores are in NLC?
Newfoundland trades in about 25Liquor stores. Also, they supply about 144 Liquor Express outlets in the whole of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Who are NLC Liquor Store Competitors?
NLC is a large company that specializes in trading alcoholic drinks in Canada. Some of the competitors of this brand are Trione Vineyards & Winery, Local Roots Kombucha, and Avenuedesvins.
Where are NLC Liquor Stores Headquarters?
NLC stores corporate office is located in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada. This is also the location where it was founded in 1973.
- Tell Tims Customer Satisfaction Survey 2022 at telltims.smg.com
- SEO Analysis in Steps and How to Perform Them
- What Affects Credit Score – Why Is Credit Score Important
- Final Fantasy 16’s Latest Trailer Released a Little Gameplay
- Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 – Apply Now!
- Human Rights Essay Award 2023 for Lawyers – Apply Now!