MTN is inviting Nigerian Media practitioners to apply for the 2023 edition of the MTN Media Innovation Programme (MIP). The media innovation program will run for a duration of six months.
The MTN Media Innovation Programme (MIP), is created to support the sustainable development of Nigeria’s ever-changing media scene. It is a fully funded Program that covers the Participant’s expenses. The program is limited to media practitioners including print, electronic, online platforms, and social media content creators.
MTN Media Innovation Programme 2023
The eligible courses offered during the program will enable participants to have a deep understanding of Nigeria’s technology sector and the link between media and technology. Additionally, Fellows will have unlimited access to professional resources and mentorship from the SMC faculty.
MTN Nigeria is offering this program in partnership with the Pan-Atlantic University whose expertise has contributed to the professional development of the Nigerian media industry and Africa at large.
Details About MTN Media Innovation Programme
- Category: Training
- Host Organization: MTN Foundation
- Country: Nigeria
- Duration: Six Months
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Of Students: 20
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: April 4, 2023
MTN Media Innovation Programme Structure
- All successfully Selected Candidates will attend a class training for 33 days
- Candidates will have an all-expense paid trip to South Africa and spend 7 days in training
- A 1 Day tutorship opportunity for participants at the MTN Nigeria Headquarters.
- A 1 Day training at the Innovation Hub
How to Apply for MTN Media Innovation Programme (MIP) 2023?
Are you Interested and qualified? Kindly go to MTN Foundation at: https://mtnmip.smc.edu.ng/apply/ to apply
Benefits of MTN Media Innovation Programme 2023
- About 20 Applicants will be selected
- The program is fully funded and sponsored by MTN Nigeria for the entire 6-month course
About MTN Foundation
The MTN Foundation is offering a unique scholarship to attract outstanding Nigerian students to higher Institutions.
The scholarship program was designed to provide financial assistance to students who are unable to meet the financial demands required to pay for their tertiary education. In addition, the scholarship is aimed at recognizing and rewarding academic excellence.
Through the MTN Media Innovation Programme, support will be provided for the development of the Nigerian Media space. MTN seeks to achieve this with its infrastructure and also enable capacity-building initiatives to enable innovation in media practice.
Eligibility Criteria for MTN Media Innovation Programme 2023
- The application for the MTN Media Innovation Programme is open to Nigerian media practitioners alone
April 4, 2023.