International Applicants can now apply for the Mitacs Internships 2022 Summer Program in Canada. The Mitacs-funded International Internships are available in 70 Canadian Universities.
The duration of this Fully-Funded summer internship is 12 Weeks. After Completing this Summer Internship in Canada, you will be eligible to apply for the Mitacs Fellowship for Graduate Studies.
Mitacs Internships 2022
Meanwhile, Applicants currently pursuing Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Degree Programs are eligible, both Male & Female Applicants.
Details of Mitacs Internships 2022 in Canada
- Host Country: Canada
- Internship For: Bachelors, Masters, PhD programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 22th September 2022
About Mitacs Internship Program
The Mitacs Internship is a Global Research Internship Program consisting of a wide range of academic disciplines, ranging from Science, Engineering, and Mathematics to the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Successfully selected students should start working with their Canadian host professors to arrange for a Pre-internship details. You might need to submit Your Online Application quickly to avoid late submission.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a highly competitive initiative that attracts talented researchers to Canada. Interns from select Mitacs partner countries and regions come to Canada for 12 weeks every year from May to October to undertake research projects at Canadian universities.
Please note that No Registration Fee is required and all Majors are Eligible. There is also No Language Proficiency required to apply for this Scholarship in Canada. We have more Details About Mitacs Global Research Internship 2022 below. Read on!
Mitacs Internship 2022 Financial Benefits
Interns will enjoy the following benefits;
- A Round-trip Airfare to Canada
- Covered Transportation cost from Airport in Canada to accommodation
- A Stipend for housing
- A Health insurance coverage
- An Enrollment fees up to a maximum of $300
- Stipend for food
- Support from student mentors on campus in Canada
- Registration fee for industry events and professional development courses
- A Globalink Research Internship certificate upon completion
How To Apply For Mitacs Internships 2022 in Canada
- The Application Process for Mitacs internship in Canada is Online
- To Apply, kindly Visit the Official Website of the Mitacs Internship Canada at: https://www.mitacs.ca/en/programs/globalink/globalink-research-internship
- Ensure that you provided the correct details required
Eligibility Criteria for Mitacs internship 2022 in Canada
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for Mitacs internship in Canada:
- Applicants must meet the required age of 18 years and above to be eligible
- Applicants must be Enrolled in a Full-time Undergraduate or Combined Undergraduate/Master’s Program.
- He/She must be available to complete a 12-week internship
- The applicant must Possess a valid passport
- Official transcript from the Home University must be provided
- A letter of Reference
- A well written CV
- You can Apply to a minimum of three, a maximum of seven, projects and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces.
Mitacs Evaluation Application
All submitted Applications are assessed based on a number of factors including all eligibility criteria:
- The Applicants CGPA
- Quality of the statement of interest
- Quality of the reference letter
22th September 2022