Do you wish to study in the UK? If yes, here’s an amazing opportunity to make that wish a reality. Apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023.
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship sponsored by Bill and Melinda Gates for successfully selected applicants to study in the UK.
Bill and Melinda are sponsoring the full cost of this scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Program in the UK. You wouldn’t want to miss this Prestigious Fully Funded Scholarship to International Students in the UK.
About Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship program is awarded each year with about 80 Scholarships offered to International Students in any subject they are interested to study in the UK. Additionally, the Gates Scholarship will also cover all your expenses related to your studies.
It is considered the best International Scholarship at Cambridge University. The scholarship duration of a Master’s Degree is 2 years & for PhD is 4 years. Gates Cambridge Scholarship will be taken at the University of Cambridge (A world-leading graduate education)
Cambridge University has Consistently ranked among the top universities in UK. The Scholarship in UK was established in October 2000. About US$210m donation was given from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge.
Summary of Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: Cambridge University
- Scholarship Funded issuer: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Degree Program: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, and Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 5th January 2023 (For International) & 12th October 2023 for US Citizens.
- Duration of Degree: The Ph.D. The degree is 3, 4, 5, and 7 Year, While Master Degree is 1, 2 Year
Benefits of Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge University, with the provision of additional funding.
- A single student would receive a maintenance allowance of £17,500 for 12 months.
- Return Airfare tickets
- Coverage for visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding up to £500 to £2,000, depending on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance of up to £10,944 for a first child and up to £15,612 for a second child
- Fieldwork – maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your PhD
- Maternity/Paternity funding
- Hardship funding for unforeseen difficulties.
How To Apply For Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023
- The Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 Application Process is to be done entirely online.
- Ensure to complete all the Documents and Application Forms Online.
- To Apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website for the Bill and Melinda Gates Scholarship Program at: https://www.gatescambridge.org/programme/the-scholarship/
Who is eligible to Apply?
Ideal applicants for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship must satisfy the following requirements:
- If you are taking admission for:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- Any Nationality outside the UK,
- Outstanding intellectual ability
- reasons for the choice of course
- leadership potential