Mercari Japan is a flea market mobile app and a website where individuals sell new or pre-owned products to individuals. Sometimes, the customers from different countries call this website Marcari or Macari, but in Japan, we read its title as Merucari.
Mercari is the favorite online flea market app for Japanese fashionistas. Also, it’s the perfect place to search for rare goods to add to your lovely collection of Japanese items. Or resell them in your country, why not? Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy on Mercari Japan directly when you live outside of Japan.
Mercari is a popular C2C marketplace where you can find rare and one-of-a-kind collectibles, apparel, and many other items.
On Mercari, anyone can use their smartphone to easily buy and sell items. The platform also provides easy and inexpensive shipping options thanks to its partnerships with delivery companies and convenience stores.
As their service is catered to individuals on both the buying and selling sides, anyone can experience the fun of easily selling unneeded items for money and the excitement of finding unique secondhand items to buy.
Mercari doesn’t require Japanese skills for developers to do their day-to-day jobs. It’s becoming a pretty international company, but they have many Japanese engineers, so the more Japanese you know the better.
About Mercari Japan
Mercari, Inc. is a leading e-commerce company founded in Feb 2013 & currently operating in Japan & United States. Their main product is the Mercari marketplace app was launched in Japan in July 2013, which is specially allowed users to buy and sell an item quickly from their smartphones.
It’s the finest place to get rare products to add to your collection, but it is not possible to buy on Mercari Japan when you are not live in Japan. No need to worry as Sandino is the best Japan shopping proxy service that will help to buy your favorite Japanese item from Japan and ship it to your doorstep. You can get more details here.
How to Buy From Mercari Japan
Below are the steps you need to follow to buy from Mercari Japan;
- First off, go to the Japanese version of Mercari. You can find their homepage by simply clicking here.
- Then, search for the product of your choice; at the top of the page, you’ll find a search box. Ideally, search terms should be in Japanese as most sellers do not use English. If you do not know this language, you can use Google Translate.
- Get information on the product; on the product page, you will find several photos of the object as well as a table summarizing its different characteristics.
- Then you have to tell them what you want to buy; once you have identified a product you want to buy on Mercari Japan, you just need to copy the item URL and head to White Rabbit Express. Paste the link and hit “Next” then fill out the form presented. You can then get an instant quote for the exact costs involved (excluding international shipping).
- Next if for you to consolidate, repack and ship your package; when your package arrives at White Rabbit Express Mercari will let you know via email. They preemptively check and repack all item arrivals to ensure you receive what you purchased in its stated condition. You can get more details on how to buy from Mercari Japan here.
Don’t wait to get your Mercari Japan Items! Look no further ways to buy products from Japanese online stores. Use White Rabbit Express, it’s easy and safe. That’s why more than 96% of our customers are satisfied. To get more information on Mercari Japan kindly click here.
- Mercari App – How to Sell On Mercari – Is Mercari Legit
- Mercari Vacation Mode: How to Put Your Mercari Sellers Account on Vacation Mode
- Does Mercari Have Vacation Mode: How to Activate your Listings on Mercari
- Guide on how to put your Mercari Account on vacation mode – About Mercari…
- How to Put My Mercari Account on Vacation – Mercari Vacation Mode