The Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card is a rewards credit card owned by Marriott Hotels. This hotel offers four co-branded credit cards to customers. Chase Bank issues two of these cards while American Express issues the other two.
With this credit card, you can enjoy perks, bonus points, free rewards night, and lots more. Want to learn more about this card? Read on!
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card
Marriott is one of the largest Hotels in the United States. This hotel offers a membership program known as Marriott Bonvoy. With this membership program, members get free Room Wi-Fi, mobile check-in, cash points, and lots more. If you are a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can maximize your earnings by getting this credit card.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Offers
The Marriott Bonvoy card offer depends on the type of card you are applying for. Although these cards come with rewards, they differ slightly. This section of the article will give you a breakdown of the different credit card offers.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card from Chase
The Marriot Bonvoy Boundless credit card is issued by Chase Bank. This card offers three nights after cardholders spend $3,000 on their cards. Cardholders earn 6 points for every dollar participating in the membership program.
They also earn 3 points for using their cards at gas stations, grocery stores, and dining. Lastly, cardholders earn 2 points for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases. On each account anniversary, card members receive a Silver Elite Status.
Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card
The Marriott Bonvoy Business Credit card is a business card offered by American Express. If your business involves a lot of traveling, this is an ideal credit card option for you. A welcome offer is not available for applicants that have had this credit card before.
With this card, you get 125,000 bonus points when you use your card to make $5,000 in eligible purchases. This is within the first three months of being a cardholder.
Cardholders also earn points for eligible purchases at Marriott participating hotels, U.S gas stations, wireless telephone services, and other eligible purchases.
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant credit card is another co-branded credit card issued by American Express. With this card, you earn 75,000 points after you use the card to make $3,000 in eligible purchases.
This is within the first three months of being a new card member. Cardholders also enjoy 15 elite nights credit and bonus points on eligible purchases at Marriott participating hotels, flights, U.S. restaurants, and other eligible purchases.
Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card from Chase
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold credit card is issued by Chase Bank. This card offers a signup bonus for new cardholders. With this card, you earn 30,000 bonus points after the $1,000 spent on your card within the first three months of being a cardholder.
3 points are earned for every dollar spent at any hotel participating in the membership program. Cardholders also earn 2 points for every dollar spent in making travel purchases with their card. 1 point is earned for every dollar spent on other eligible purchases.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Benefits
There are so many benefits of being a Marriott Bonvoy credit cardholder. These benefits also depend on the type of card you apply for. If you are a Marriot cardholder, here are some benefits you will enjoy:
- Welcome or sign-up bonus.
- High rewards rate.
- Elite Night Credits.
- Easy rewards redemption.
- Online access to your card account.
The above are some benefits of being a Marriott Bonvoy credit cardholder. Other perks and benefits also apply depending on the card type you choose.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Credit Score
Although Marriott does not state the credit score required to apply for this card, you need a good to excellent credit score to qualify for it. A higher credit score improves the chances of you getting the card. When you apply for this card, other factors such as your income and the debt you owe will also be considered.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Application
Do you want to enjoy more perks and benefits as a Marriott Bonvoy member? If yes, you should apply for the Marriott card. Before you apply for the card, you need to decide on which one has the bonus category on which you spend frequently.
Also, you need to decide whether you want to get an annual or no annual fee. You will learn more about this when you read the full details of each card during the application. You can easily apply for the card online and the next section of the article will show you how.
How to Apply for Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Online
To apply for a Marriott Bonvoy Card, follow the steps below:
- Open a browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL marriott.com/credit-cards.mi
- Go through the card details on the opened page.
- Under the card that suits you, click on “Learn More”. This will redirect you to a new page depending on the card issuer.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to access the application page.
- Fill out your Personal information such as your “Name”, “Email address”, “Social Security Number”, “Date of Birth” and “Phone number”.
- Also provide your “Home Address”, and “Income” and choose your Primary source of income.
Having done this, follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the application process.
Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card Account Sign Up
Signing up for a Marriott Bonvoy credit card account gives you the opportunity to manage your card account from the comfort of your home or office. With your account, you can pay bills, set up automated payments, and lots more.
You are required to sign up for an account on the website of your credit card issuer (American Express or Chase Bank). Don’t know how to sign up for an account? Read on.
How to Sign Up for Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card Account on the American Express Website
If you received your Marriot card from American Express follow the steps below to sign up for online access:
- Visit the American Express page with the URL americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/marriott-bonvoy-brilliant/
- Click on “Login” at the top of the page.
- Choose “Create New Online Account”. This will take you to a new page.
- Provide your “Card Number” and “4-digit Card ID”.
- Click on “Confirm”.
Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the process and with this, account sign-up will be completed.
How to Sign Up for Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card Account on the Chase Bank Website
If Chase Bank is your card issuer, follow the steps below to carte an account:
- Visit the Chase Marriot Credit card page with the URL chase.com/personal/credit-cards/marriott-account-access#
- Under the sign-in form, click on “Not enrolled? Sign up now”.
- Fill out your “Card Number” and “SSN” and create a username for your account.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to create a password for your account and complete the online banking setup.
Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card Login
Logging in to your Marriot Credit card account gives you access to managing your card account, making payments, and lots more. With the online access offered by the card issuer, you can carry out transactions online without having to visit the bank. To log in to your card account, you need to provide your account User ID and Password.
How to Login to Your Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card Account on the American Express Website
To access your account online, follow the steps below:
- With your internet-connected device, visit the American Express page with the URL americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/marriott-bonvoy-brilliant/
- Click on “Log In” at the top right corner of the page.
- On the login page, enter your “USER ID” and “PASSWORD”.
- Click on “Login” at the bottom of the form.
This is how to access your Amex Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card account online.
How to Login to Your Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card Account on the Chase Bank Website
To access your account, follow the steps below:
- Visit the credit card page with the URL chase.com/personal/credit-cards/marriott-account-access#
- Navigate to the sign-in and provide your account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Sign In”.
This is how to access your Marriot card account on the Chase bank website.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Activation
After your application for a Marriott Bonvoy Credit card has been approved, you will receive the card within 7 to 10 business days. You cannot use this card for transactions until it has been activated. Activating your card also means you have successfully received the card. Don’t know how to activate your card? Read on to learn how.
How to Activate Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card Account
Since the Marriot card is issued by two different financial institutions, the activation process is quite different. There are various ways you can activate your card and they include:
- Over the Phone: Simply dial the number on the sticker attached to your new card. Request for your card to be activated. Provide your card number when prompted to successfully activate your card.
- Online: If you American Express is your card issuer, visit the American Express card page with the URL americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/marriott-bonvoy-brilliant/ login to your account and follow the prompts on your screen to activate the card.
If you got your card from Chase Bank, visit the credit card page with the URL www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/marriott-account-access# Sign in to your account with your “Username” and “Password” and provide your card details to activate it.
- Online Banking: You can also sign in to your account with the Amex or Chase Bank mobile app to activate your card.
You can use any of the methods above to successfully activate your new card.
Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card Customer Service
Are you having issues with your Marriot Bonvoy credit card? If yes, contact the Marriott customer services unit. To get the Marriot card customer service contact details, visit the website of your credit card issuer (American Express or Chase Bank).
How Long Will it Take to Get Approved for a Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card?
The time it takes to get approved for a Marriott credit card depends on the card issuer. Your application can be approved the same day you apply for the card. It may also take several days for you to get approved for the card.
What Bank Does Marriott Use?
Marriot Uses Chase Bank and American Express. The Co-branded cards offered this Hotel are issued by these banks and they also manage the account services. During the card application process, you will be able to tell which banks issue the card you are applying for.
Where Can I Use my Marriott Credit Card?
You can use your Marriott credit card anywhere Visa card is accepted. This card can be used for purchases at any participating Marriott Bonvoy hotel. This card can also be used at U.S gas stations and grocery stores.
- Saints Row Best Settings – Hardware Comparisons
- Autozone Rewards Registration at www.autozone.com/rewards
- Jetblue Credit Card Application & Login – cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- Allegis Marketplace Register & Login at www.allegismarketplace.com
- GIST Graduates Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!