The Mandela Washington Foundation Fellowship (MWF) has announced the Application Call for the Mandela Day Service Grants 2023, founded by the United States Department of State.
The awards will provi The Mandela Washington Foundation Fellowship (MWF) has announced the Application Call for the Mandela Day Service Grants 2023, founded by de funding for Fellowship Alumni to design, implement, and actively engage in short-term volunteer-driven community campaigns that contribute to longer-term projects focused on improving livelihoods.
The Grant awards up to six Mandela Washington Fellowship Alumni or Alumni teams with up to $1,000 each to implement a short-term community service or volunteer project in honor of Mandela Day.
Details About MWF Mandela Day Service Grants
- Organization: Mandela Washington Fellowship
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 24, 2023
- Awards: Up to $1,000
About Mandela Washington Fellowship
Mandela Washington Fellowship (MWF) is designed for Young African Leaders, it was established in 2014.
MWF is a flagship program created by the United State Government’s – Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) which was created in 2010.
Since it’s an establishment in 2014, the Mandela Washington Fellowship has had nearly 4,400 young leaders from every country in Sub-Saharan Africa participated in the Fellowship Program.
Eligible fellows are usually between the ages of 25 and 35 and are accomplished leaders who have established records of promoting innovation and positive impact in their communities and countries.
The Mandela Washington Fellowship Program is an annual Program in which Fellows participate in a six-week Leadership Institute, studying Business, Civic Engagement, or Public Management at U.S. colleges or Universities.
Benefits of MWF Mandela Day Service Grants 2023
- The Grant awards provide needed funds to fellowship Alumni to support short-term service projects that the Fellowship believes will contribute to sustainable community development.
- The Fellowship Alumni (or Alumni teams) will receive up to $1,000 each to implement a short-term community service or volunteer project in honor of Mandela Day.
How to Apply for MWF Mandela Day Service Grants 2023?
- All Interested and qualified candidates can apply by visiting the Mandela Washington Fellowship on surveygizmo.com
- Please note that Extra materials outside of this application will not be considered.
- The program will not consider Revisions to applications after submission and only one application per team will be considered.
- Visit the MWF website for more details: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/7154779/Mandela-Day-Service-Grant-Application-2022
Eligibility Criteria for the MWF Mandela Day Service Grants Qualification
The Fellowship Program is Open to all Mandela Washington Fellowship Alumni.
Applications for the Mandela Day Service must be written in English.
Selection Criteria for MWF Mandela Day Service Grants
The Contestants are usually evaluated based on the following:
- Their Potential for leadership success, as evident by academic and professional background, relevant skills, and demonstrated passion.
- Candidate’s focus on a short-term project that contributes to sustainable community development initiatives.
- The potential for success of the project, based on the concept note of the application, the proposed budget, and the proposed collaborations
- Announcement of selected projects will be made in March 2023.
- Mandela Service Grant funds only short-term service projects that will contribute to sustainable community development.
- After reports and video submissions, grantees will refine videos to showcase at the 2023 Mandela Washington Fellowship Summit and to celebrate Mandela Day 2023.
January 24, 2023.
More Related Content
- ICGEB Smart Fellowship Programme 2023 for Developing Countries – How to Apply
- HISA Exchange Program in Egypt – Fully Founded 2023
- Housekeeping Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Top 10 Highest-Paying Jobs in the United States for Immigrants
- TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2023 – For Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Students