Are you looking forward to learning a new skill? If you are, then why don’t you learn a new skill today with Google? Learning a new skill is very important these days. Taking a look at the world economy today, it is very important that one can multi-task. Well, not really or necessarily multi-task, but one has got to have various skills. Do you want to know why this is way important right now? The work market has now changed that we may find ourselves on the verge of losing a great opportunity just because f the lack of a particular skill. If you ever find yourself in a predicament such as the later, you have nothing to worry about. You are in the right place and all you have to do is to read this article from the beginning to the end.
Learn A New Skill Today With Google
The Google platform has various and great tools that will help you get set up in a position to learning a new skill. The internet is a large and vast place. And in this place there are endless and boundless opportunities. But before you can get access to these tools you need to be in a position where you can get access to them. You don’t just need to be in a position alone to access these opportunities. But you also need to be well prepared with all the necessary tools and gadgets needed and necessary. Just like a soldier, before he goes to the war front, he has to be ready. You don’t go to the war front unprepared, no, you don’t do that. In this article I will be guiding you on the various opportunities that are available on the Google platform.
Learn Digital With Google
Have you noticed that the number of billboards is reducing at an alarming rate worldwide? Normally billboards are used for advertising, right? With these billboards, bystanders and people can get relevant information. When riding, or when you are in the passenger seat of a car, you can easily see them and in the process driving sales and traffic to the advertiser. With the latter being said, it simply shows that these billboards are important, so why is it that they are no longer a thing like they used to.
These days everyone is so focused on their mobile phones or any other form of digital device. Do you want to know why or the reason for this? This is because the world we know, live in and so much love is now going digital or has gone digital. Google has developed a platform that is strictly for people who wish to learn new digital skills. On this platform developed by Google, interested parties will find relevant content and tools that will help them learn great and new digital skills. There are courses on this platform that you can take up and at the end of the day you will get certified. With the certificate, you will improve the status of your CV, improve your chances of getting a job ad lastly you will be able to grow your business and career.
Google Course List
In order to learn a new digital skill on the Google platform, you will have to take a course on the platform. There are 126 courses on the platform. The courses on this platform are categorized into three parts and they are;
- Data and tech.
- Digital marketing.
- Career development.
These are the categories on the platform in which all the courses on the platform are grouped. To know more about the courses on the platform, I will be making a comprehensive list for you and you can find them below;
- Fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Get a business online.
- Make sure customers find you online.
- Promote a business with online advertising.
- Expand a business to other countries.
- Connect with customers over mobile.
- Promote a business with content.
- Understand customers’ needs and online behaviors.
- Build confidence with self-promotion.
- How to enhance and protect your online campaign.
- Land your next job.
- Understand the basics of code.
- How to increase productivity at work.
- Understand the basics of machine learning.
- Improve your online business security.
- Introduction to digital well-being.
- Effective networking.
- Business communication.
- Communicate your ideas through storytelling and design.
- Speaking in public.
- Organized design: know your organization.
- Strategies innovation: building and sustaining innovative organizations.
- The science of well-being.
- Social psychology.
- Think again III: how to reason inductively.
- Google cloud platform fundamentals: core infrastructure.
- Google cloud platform big data and machine learning fundamentals.
- Machine learning crash course.
- Elements of AI.
- Technical support fundamentals.
- Customer segmentation and prospecting.
- Fundamentals of graphic design.
- Conflict transformation.
- Inspiring through emotional intelligence.
- Foundations of everyday leadership.
- Security digital democracy.
- English for career development.
- Computational thinking for problem solving.
- Preparing to manage human resources.
- Influencing people.
- Programing for everybody (getting started with python).
- Model thinking.
- Business writing.
- Front-end web UI frameworks and tools: bootstrap 4.
- Organized design and management.
- Search engine optimization fundamentals.
- Research proposal: initiating research.
- Introduction to cyber security for business.
- Python basics.
- Think again: how to understand arguments.
- Content, advertising, and social IMC.
- High performance collaboration: leadership, teamwork, and negotiation.
- Exploring and preparing your data with big query.
- Think again: how to reason deductively.
- Basics of inclusive design for online education.
- Enterprise system management and security.
- Successful negotiation: essential strategies and skills.
- Software development processes and methodologies.
- Improving communication skills.
- Design thinking for innovation.
- Design thinking for the greater good: innovation in the social sector.
- Marketing in the digital world.
- Cloud computing concepts.
- What is social?
- Kotlin for Java developers.
- Initiating and planning projects.
- SQL for data science.
- Work smarter, not harder: time management for personal and professional productivity.
- Giving helpful feedback.
- Fundamentals of network communication.
- Database management essentials.
- Instructional design foundations and applications.
- What is data science.
- Decision making in a complex and uncertain world.
- Getting started with agile and design thinking.
- Intro to TensorFlow for deep learning.
- Logical and critical thinking.
- Using creative problem solving.
- Team coaching.
- Mindfulness for wellbeing and peak performance.
- Introduction to python programming.
- Version control with git.
- Introduction to cyber security.
- SQL for data analysis.
- Build native mobile apps with flutter.
- Kotlin Bootcamp for programmers.
- Developing android apps with Kotlin.
- Android developer.
- Junior web developer.
- Salesforce developer.
- Front end developer.
- Learn how to learn.
- Understanding the web.
- Think like a computer: the logic of programming.
- Which digital job is made for you.
- Develop your career plan.
- Build a sales strategy for your freelance business.
- Host a design thinking workshop.
- Learn about agile project management and scrum.
- Build your first web pages with HTML and CSS.
- Learn Python basics for data analysis.
- Improve your soft skills.
- Use Google to get a new job.
- Manage a project with digital tools.
- Use digital tools for everyday tasks.
- Communicate effectively at work.
- Negotiate your salary.
- Build your online business.
- Give and receive feedback.
- Plan effective meetings.
- Start a CV.
- Edit your CV.
- Prepare for your business plan.
- Connect and collaborate anywhere with digital tools.
- Write a business plan.
- Send professional emails.
- Google ads search.
- Google ads display.
- The Google ads – measurement.
- Shopping ads.
- Google ads video.
- Prepare for the G Suite certification exam.
- Grasshopper: learn to code.
These are the i26 courses available on this platform. And with each of these courses you can easily learn new skills with Google. Note most of these courses are free, while some on the other and are not.
Google certification is more like a professional accreditation. This certificate is given or awarded to you after you demonstrate your skill and knowledge by passing a specific examination for a particular course. When you complete a course on the Google platform or any of its partner’s platforms, you will be awarded with a certificate. You can, therefore, use the certificate to improve your CV, promote yourself, projects, and employers in all aspects of life. Getting a certification from Google is easy. All you need to do is to take a course on the Google platform. And at the end of the course after passing a series of examinations and quizzes and if successful, you will be awarded a certification from Google.
Grow With Google
Have you heard of the ‘grow with Google’ platform? The ‘Grow with Google’ platform is more like an educational platform by Google. This platform is directed at small businesses all over the world. This platform will provide you with various training tools and resources to help you grow your business, career, and skills. With this platform, you will be taught on how to integrate, work, learning, and teaching together. To visit this platform, go to Grow With Google your device.
To get the full benefits of this platform, you will need to make use of the resources, tools, and programs offered on the platform. These programs are more like courses that will help you and your business strive online and in a time of uncertainty like this.
Google Skill Shop
What is the Google skill shop? In the simplest f terms, the Google skill shop is a goggle platform. This platform offers tools developed by Google for free. On this platform, you are not only offered Google tools, but you will also get the chance to master each and every one of these tools. In this Google platform, you will get access to various e-learning courses designed by experts. You also get to choose the way you learn and at the end of each course, you will get Google certification. To get access to this Google product, go to Google Skill Shop on your device and click on the get started tab.
Google Learning App
Do you know that there are various Google learning apps available to you at your fingertips? Yes, these apps are just waiting for you to make use of them. You can access these apps from your devices app store such as the Google play store and the apple app store. Some of the Google apps for learning are Google primer, playbook for developers and so much more. To get these apps downloaded to your device, visit your devices app store and enter the keyword, Google learn apps into the search tab, and hit on search. You will be provided with search results and from there you can download your preferred app. Tap on the install or get tab to start the download process.