Queen Elizabeth II for Leadership in International Affairs (QE II Academy) presents the Leadership Masterclass Programme 2024-24, a career development opportunity that stands as a beacon of learning, networking, and growth. The Programme aims to build the capacity of early to mid-career professionals from a wide range of professional backgrounds including government, business, and not-for-profit.
Since its establishment in 2017, the Leadership Masterclass Programme has empowered participants to engage in independent thinking on pressing global policy matters. The program’s diverse sessions and activities, led by world-class experts, provide a fertile ground for honing critical thinking skills and deepening understanding. Participants have the unique opportunity to build a network of like-minded individuals, fostering a supportive community that lasts long beyond the program’s duration.
QE II Academy Leadership Masterclass Programme – Details
Spanning over nine months, the Leadership Masterclass Programme is designed to cater to working professionals seeking to enhance their career prospects and expertise in global policy matters. Running from early October 2023 to June 2024, this part-time program runs in parallel with Academy fellowships, ensuring participants can continue their professional pursuits while engaging in the program’s transformative activities.
The program’s significance is further highlighted by its sponsors: the Asfari Foundation, Robert Bosch Stiftung, and Mo Ibrahim Foundation. These visionary organizations share a commitment to nurturing leadership potential and fostering innovation. Their support enables participants to explore global policy issues and leadership through immersive sessions and activities conducted at the esteemed Chatham House, London.
About Chatham House
At the heart of this program lies Chatham House, an institution with a rich history dating back to 1920. Its commitment to rigorous research and thought leadership sets the agenda in international affairs. Notably, Chatham House hosts the renowned journal International Affairs and the magazine The World Today.
The QE II Leadership Masterclass Program welcomes participants from diverse backgrounds and regions, fostering a global perspective on leadership and policy matters. The eligibility criteria include:
- Asfari Foundation Stream: Open to citizens of multiple countries in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Robert Bosch Stiftung Stream: Open to citizens of select Eastern European countries.
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Stream: Open to citizens of any African country.
Location and Career
- The program is open to London-based applicants.
- Preference is given to those who can attend in-person sessions in London, one day a week.
- Eligibility extends to individuals in academia, NGOs, business, government, civil society, or media.
- Age and Selection Criteria
- No age restrictions are imposed.
- Participants should be in the early-to-mid stage of their careers, demonstrating potential for excellence in their field.
- Understanding of global policy interconnectedness, policy influencing, and a global perspective are prerequisites.
Interested individuals can follow these steps to apply for the QE II Leadership Masterclass Program:
- Complete the application form available on the Chatham House website at https://careers.chathamhouse.org
- Provide your CV/résumé, showcasing your professional background.
- Ensure your answers on the application form reflect your understanding of global policy issues and leadership potential.
September 4, 2023.
What is the QE II Leadership Masterclass Program?
The Queen Elizabeth II Leadership Masterclass Program is a nine-month career development program designed for working professionals in the field of international affairs. It offers immersive sessions and activities to enhance leadership and independent thinking.
Who sponsors the program?
The program is sponsored by the Asfari Foundation, Robert Bosch Stiftung, and Mo Ibrahim Foundation, visionary organizations committed to fostering leadership and innovation.
What is the significance of Chatham House?
Chatham House is an esteemed institution that provides independent analysis and influential ideas in international affairs. It hosts sessions and activities for the Leadership Masterclass Program and promotes rigorous research.
More Related Content
- Masterclass Login – How to Log in to Your Masterclass Account
- Chatham University Scholarships and Grants 2023/2024 for Fresh Students (up to $25K per year) – How to Apply!
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Chatham House Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship for African Citizens (£2,365)
- Richard and Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship 2023/24 at Chatham House