Applications for the KTH Scholarships 2024-2025 are now open, and all international students are invited to apply. This scholarship is offered by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden. It is a golden opportunity for international students aspiring to pursue a master’s program in an innovation-driven environment.
One of the cutting-edge features of the KTH Scholarships program is its commitment to fostering global talents, in which successfully selected Candidates are granted remarkable benefits including full tuition fee coverage for a one or two-year master’s program.
KTH Scholarships 2024-2025 – Overview
The KTH Scholarship program is a recognition of academic excellence by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology. In 2023, a remarkable 8% of scholarship applicants were nominated for this prestigious award, which is a reflection of the program’s commitment to identifying and nurturing the brightest minds.
The aim of this financial support or coverage of this scholarship, is to ensure that the students are focused on their studies thereby, adding more value to the academic community in Sweden.
To grab this opportunity to study at KTH via scholarship, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Applicants should be international students with a keen interest in a master’s program at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- KTH Scholarship aspirants need to showcase not just good but exceptional academic and research abilities.
- Fulfilling the admission criteria for the chosen program is a prerequisite.
While the KTH Scholarships are open to applicants across the spectrum, there are a few exceptions. Joint programs like Erasmus+, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, EIT Urban Mobility, and Nordic Five Tech, along with the joint program Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering, fall outside the scholarship’s purview.
However, hope isn’t lost for applicants to these programs, as they can explore the KTH Joint Programme Scholarship. Also, specific joint master’s programs, such as Molecular Techniques in Life Science, Biostatistics and Data Science, and Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (EIT Health), qualify for the KTH Scholarship.
Prospective candidates for the KTH Scholarships 2024 are to apply first for admission into an eligible course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, after which they will be considered for the scholarship upon meeting the criteria for the scholarship.
Applying for admission to pursue a Masters’s degree programme, involves the steps below:
- Choose Your Programmes: There are about 63 master’s programs available at KTH, applicants are encouraged to explore and identify programs aligning with their interests and career goals.
- Check Admission Requirements: Before proceeding to apply for admission, it’s important to understand and meet the admission requirements for the selected programs.
- Submit Your Application: Submit your application by 15 January through the Swedish national application system. You will need to create an account and select your choice programs.
- Document Submission: All the required documents must be submitted by 1 February. Early submission enhances your chances.
- Pay the Application Fee: For non-EU, EEA, or Swiss citizens, an application fee of SEK 900 applies. Timely payment is key, and you can conveniently settle the fee directly on the University Admission website. Prove your citizenship if you are exempt from the fee.
- Await Admission Results: On 21 March, the anticipation ends. Check the admission results in your account at University Admissions. If admitted, preparations for your academic journey in Stockholm will begin.
Visit the official website at https://www.kth.se/en/studies/master/general/scholarships/kth-scholarship-1.72827
The selection criteria for KTH Scholarship include:
- Academic Performance
- University Ranking
- Motivation and Experience
- Contribution to Sustainable Development
15 January 2024.
CHECK THESE OUT: