Do you know how to apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University Online? Then keep on reading. There has been officially an ongoing Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University opened to Masters/Ph.D. Degree applicants from all the countries. It is a chance to up your educational experiences and also achieve other benefits thrown at you based on the program. The program is an award base program as it comes with awards to be granted to the scholars selected for the program.
It is hosted by the Knight-Hennessy and to be held at Stanford University. There are more I will be detailing in this article to inform you of all the requirements for the scholarship program. So, if you wish to apply for this program, then you should read more on this article to get more information and the application requirements and procedures.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University cultivates a diverse, multidisciplinary community of emerging leaders from around the world. It guides scholars to collaborate, innovate, and communicate as they prepare to address the complex challenges faced by societies. The program has become part of a supportive family of fellow scholars. It aims at broadening the knowledge, developing the skills, and strengthening a character.
And it also provides a collection of community experiences, workshops, meetings with leaders, domestic and global study trips, and personal development opportunities. The Knight-Hennessey scholars also receive funding for graduate study at Stanford University. Studying here will aid you to build your independence of thought so opt-in and try out your chance of been accepted among the selected scholars.
About Knight-Hennessy Scholars
It is an international graduate-level scholarship program for study at Stanford University. The program was established in 2016, and it prepares students to take leadership roles in finding creative solutions to complex global issues. Scholars receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford and have additional opportunities for leadership training, mentorship, and experiential learning across multiple disciplines.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program runs annually and up to 90 high-achieving students who are independent thinkers, display purposeful leadership, and have a civic orientation will be receiving full funding to pursue a graduate education at Stanford.
- Host Country: United States.
- Host Institution: Stanford University.
- Company: Knight-Hennessy.
- Type: Masters.
- Application Deadline: October 14th, 2020 at 1:00 PM Pacific Time.
- Website: Official Website.
Read more om this article to get more information about this Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program.
Value of Program
Scholars for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University are to be granted with the values:
- Full funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program, and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Applicants can focus on any graduate degree at Stanford, from Ph.D. in Arts, Education, Engineering, Humanities, or Social Sciences, to professional degrees in Business, Law, or Medicine.
- The program will aid build leadership skills and communication to empower applicants to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for challenges.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University Eligibility
The eligible criteria for this scholarship program are detailed in the list below:
- The scholarship organizers encourage applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of all countries.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Candidates are eligible to apply to the scholar’s program if you are applying to enroll in any full-time graduate degree program at Stanford, or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joint and dual-graduate degree options.
- And also, if you earned your bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later, you are eligible to apply.
You can visit the scholarship site via the URL to get more information.
How to Apply For Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University
Here is how you can apply for the scholarship program:
- Get your mobile network-connected device.
- Enter the URL.
- Click on Admission from the header section at the top.
- Then scroll and click on START YOUR APPLICATION.
- On the Application Management page, click on Create an account under the First -time users.
- Provide your email address, first name, last name, and birthdate. Click on Continue.
- Provide the Temporary PIN sent to your mail and enter your Birthdate again. Then click on Login.
- Set a New Password containing at least; one letter, one capital letter, one number, 12 characters, and must match the New Password (again). Click on Set Password.
- Click on Start New Application on your profile.
- Provide your institution of study and your graduation date. Then Submit.
- Click on the opened application titles 2021 Knight-Hennessy Scholars Application.
- Read through the program criteria and information.
- Provide the below information/documents.
- Personal background.
- Supplemental background.
- Degree program.
- Test scores.
- Short answers & Essay.
- Any additional info.
- Check on the Review of your application so ensure you have provided the correct information.
- Click on Submit Application.
- After which you are to await your application status. This will be sent to your mail or you can check online by logging into your account and click on Application Status
Here are the selection criteria through which the judges are to pick the scholars who will be awarded the Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University:
- Independence of Thought.
- Purposeful of Leadership.
- Civic Mindset.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University Application Deadline
Applicants are t apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University before the deadline which will end on the 14th of October, 2020 at 1:00 PM Pacific Time.