Have you heard of the Facebook Avatar New Update for USA? If you haven’t, then take this article as a guide. Facebook as you have it is an online social media platform built for connecting. It was initially built to help classmates communicate with each other but the platform has grown so much more than that. It is now a platform where you can advertise your business, find dates and so much more. From time to time, new features are being added to this amazing platform. One such update is the avatar update. As a matter of fact, that is what we are discussing today (Facebook Avatar New Update for USA).
Facebook Avatar New Update for USA
For sometimes now, Facebook released a feature called avatars. This feature is meant to be Facebook’s very own variation of Bitmoji and Apples Memoji. Currently, there are only a few countries the feature has been launched in. One such country is the United States of America. With this new update in the country, users have been smiling. The feature allows you to catch fun with ease. Just in case you are confused as to what an avatar is, an avatar is a double identity of someone or a Facebook user presented in the cartoon-like images.
CHECKOUT >>> Instacart Shopper - Fastest Way To Get Your Groceries Delivered
Facebook Avatar 2020 (Facebook Avatar New Update for USA)
The Facebook avatar was launched in the United States 2020 but it has been in existence before then. Later after the launch in the United States, the feature was launched for Indians. This means that both Indians and Americans can now create a double identity in cartoon-like images to represent them on the platform.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
If you wish to create a Facebook avatar today, then you need the Facebook Avatar creator app. Not to be confused, this app is the same app like the Facebook official app. You can download and install this app right from your device app store. Most people think the Facebook avatar creator app is a standalone app created by Facebook but the truth is that it is not.
Facebook Avatar Setup
Below is a guide to help you create your Facebook avatar today.
- Open the Facebook official app on your device.
- Next, log in to your account.
- Quickly, tap on the menu icon. The menu icon can be found at the top right side of the screen for the android device and at the bottom right side of the screen for iOS devices.
- Tap on the “See More” icon.
- Now, select the “Avatar” option.
- Hit the “Get Started” button and begin creating your avatar. There are various sections to choose from to make sure your avatar looks just like you.
- Tap on the checkmark icon at the top of the screen once you are satisfied with the avatar you have created.
- Now, tap on the “Next” button and then the “Done” button.
Hooray! You just created your Facebook avatar. You can now make use of it in the comment or text section of the social media platform. Your avatar can also be used on Facebook Messenger. (Facebook Avatar New Update for USA)
CHECKOUT >>> Facebook Adds Option for United State Users to Turn Off Political Ads: Limit Facebook Political Ads