There are many different scholarships scheme to partake from, all as legit as the Edith Cowan University ECU King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020. This scholarship program was made available to undergraduates and postgraduates in the field of Home Economics and other related fields. There is an award offered to eligible applicants a fee to cover their tuition, travel, accommodation, and other basic fees to be paid. You would want to get involve as international students can also take part. The Host Country is Joondalup, Western Australia. Like I said earlier, there is financial support aid to the eligible applicants. If you desire to get involved in this scholarship program, then this article is for you. I will urge you to read more about it as I will be providing the basic requirements and how you can apply for this scholarship program.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020
The Edith Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020 otherwise known as the King $ Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships program are annual undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships for students enrolled in or applying or tertiary Home Economics or related areas (such as Family Studies, consumer science, food and nutrition, or teacher education).
The ECU scholarship offers 30 scholarships program each year and there have been over hundreds of successful scholars who have benefited from the scholars and been successful in their careers in the field of study.
About Edith Cowan University
The Edith Cowan University (ECU) was founded in the year 1991, and it is a non-profit public higher education institution located in Joondalup, Western Australia. There are branch campuses in the ECU located in Mt Lawley and Bunbury. Edith Cowan University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degree, bachelor degree, master’s degree, doctorate degree in several aspects and fields of study. International students are welcome to apply for enrolment at Edith Cowan University.
ECU is giving an opportunity to outstanding students hereby providing 30 scholarships each year to eligible students. The scholarship award offers a payment of about $7,500 for postgraduate students and about $5,000 for undergraduates. Here are some basic descriptions of the Edith Cowan University:
- Host University: Edith Cowan University.
- Eligible countries: International.
- Scholarship type: Undergraduates and Postgraduates.
- Value of award: About $7,500 and $5,000.
- Number of awards: 30.
- Field of study: Home Economics.
Please click here to check more information on the Edith Cowan University (ECU) page.
Edith Cowan University ECU King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020 Eligibility Guidelines
Unlike every other scholarship program, there are eligibility guidelines to me met before candidates can apply for the Edith Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020. So to be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be ready or intending to undergo a full time study in the following year in a programme in Home Economics or equivalent which confirms to the criteria for an eligible program as determined by the Managing Trustees.
- Applicants are to make a statement of professional goals and must demonstrate clear intentions to work in the field of Home Economics and to make a professional contribution to the field of study.
- For postgraduate applications, normally have an undergraduate award in an eligible program in Home Economics.
- Applicants who are citizens of another country living in Australia are required to provide evidence of your intention to remain permanent residents in Australia.
- Candidates studying oversees are required to agree to return to Australia within 6 months of completing your program of study.
Eligibility Selection Criteria
Here are the selection criteria for applicants into the Edwin Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020:
- Personal and leadership skills.
- Potential to contribute to the Home Economics profession.
- Academic performance.
- Professional goals in home economics.
How to Apply for the Edith Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020
Desired candidates who want to take part in the Edwin Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020 are to apply online via an easy step application process. Here is how to apply for the scholarship program:
- Candidates are to have already own a one year approved study program and also they are to apply annually for awards for up to a total of 3 years of full-time study.
- Applicants are to apply using the application form to be found on the O’Malley Trust
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must also attach and submit a printed format of their CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with the application form.
- Language requirements: The required language for the scholarship program is English Language. But you can provide evidence of English Language ability (IELTS, TOEFL) for the application.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020 Application Deadline
The deadline for the submission of the application form is on the 31st of July, 2020. Since the deadline has expired for the Edwin Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020, applicants are to click here to check on the next application date.
Applications for Edwin Cowan University (ECU) King and Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2021 are now open!!! Applicants can download the relevant application forms below and “Save As” to begin.
Undergraduate Application (full-time only): Undergraduate Application Form.
Postgraduate Application (full-time or part-time): Postgraduate Application Form.
Referee Statement form (both Undergraduates and Postgraduates): Referee Statement Form.