Kansas State University has announced the application calls for its International Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024. There are varieties of scholarship programs for international students at Kansas State University. Scholarships Programs are financial aid Systems that do not require the Recipients or beneficiaries to Payback.
It is usually awarded to students based on merit (academic, leadership, or civic accomplishments) or other specific criteria.
Are you a new domestic or international student seeking to attend any of Kansas State’s campus locations? Worry not, all the information you need is contained in this article.
Also Read: TikTok Set to Launch Live Shopping Service in The US
Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024
- Type of Scholarship: Undergraduate
- Organization: Kansas State University
- Country to study: United States
- School to study; Kansas State University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline; November 1, 2022
About Kansas State University
Kansas State University is a public research university otherwise referred to Kansas State or K-State. The University’s main campus is located in Manhattan, Kansas, United States.
Kansas State University was founded in 1863 and was the first public institution of higher learning in the state of Kansas
Benefits of Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024
- A renewable award of $8,000
- A 3.0 K-State GPA required for renewal
Also Read: 10 Best Pet Insurance In San Diego In 2022
How to Apply for Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarships
Follow the guide below to apply for Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarship:
- All the Interested and Eligible Applicants should visit Kansas State University on k-state.edu to apply
- Also, admitted degree-seeking international undergraduate students may apply for these scholarships.
- Applying for the scholarship gives you automatic consideration for all three awards.
- The Applications Process for this scholarship consideration requires you to submit a personal statement via email to intlad[email protected] no later than the application deadline listed below.
- Add your full name as written on your passport and your Wildcat ID (WID) as listed on your admission letter.
- A maximum of 500 words or a personal statement
Also Read: Best Leather & Metal Hole Punch on Amazon
You’re not guaranteed an award cos you meet the eligibility requirements for a scholarship. The fund’s award and criteria are subject to change.
Criteria for Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarships Qualification
Kansas State University International Excellence Scholarship is Awarded to New international freshmen with a high school GPA between 3.75-4.00 (or above).
November 1, 2022
Official webpage: https://www.k-state.edu/sfa/scholarships-aid/scholarships/future-students/
Also Read: Singapore International Graduate Award 2023