The Intuit is an American business and financial software company. The company is into the development of and sales of financial, accounting, and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals. The company was founded in 1983 by Scott Cook, and Tom Proulx in Palo Alto, California. The company’s headquarters is located in Mountain View, California, United States of America. The CEO of the company is Sasan Goodarzi and Brad Smith is the Chairman. The company is dedicated to exceptional results in the workplace and through global community outreach programs. These attributes made it stand out and its services and products being valued by its users and customers.
The operating values of the company, Intuit, are central to the company’s culture and have been the guiding star since the founding in 1983. The values start with caring and giving back, integrity without compromise, passion for what they do, and a bold approach to delivering awesome products that drive amazing results.
The mission of the Intuit Company is a comprehensive Corporate Responsibility (CR) strategy that builds on the strengths of their people, products, and partners. The company also has long-term goals that directly leverage the firm’s worldwide presence, talent, and resources. In the end, these goals will enable the company to power prosperity in communities around the world.
Intuits capitalizes on;
- Diversity and Inclusion: Intuit believes the ability to power prosperity starts with having a world-class company culture- one where the world’s top talent can do the best work of their lives. The company tries to builds teams to reflect the richness of life experiences, demographics, choices, and backgrounds of our customers.
- Intuit Education: this is a program that helps to develop the next generation of students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed through financial and career readiness programs and partnerships.
- Environmental Sustainability: Intuit focuses on sustainability in the places where they work, in the products that they make, and in the way they live their lives. This is important for operational efficiency, attracting and retaining employees, and strengthening their shareholder value.
- Financial Empowerment at Tax Time: the Intuit Company believes citizen engagement in preparation and filing of tax returns is an important, empowering opportunity for Americans to understand and improve their personal financial lives.
The intuit company also believes in partnership and tags it “Powering prosperity through partnerships”. Since the pace of innovation, speed to market and heightened customer expectations has increased because of technology, partnerships play an integral role in driving stronger customer benefits, and accelerated growth with speed and agility.
The Intuit partnership works for everyone by connecting your data with this platform’s products, building on the Intuit platform, building your business with Intuit products, marketing Intuit products to your customers, advising your tax and accounting clients, becoming an Intuit supplier, and preparing your students for the future.
The products of Intuit served to its customers are personal finance, accounting software, and tax return software. The products of the company are classified into three groups which are;
- For individuals: TurboTax, Mint, QuickBooks Self-Employed, and Turbo.
- For small business: QuickBooks, Check and Tax Forms, Payroll, Payments, TSheets by QuickBooks, and QuickBooks Capital.
- Accountants: Lacerte Tax, ProConnect Tax, ProSeries Tax, QuickBooks Online Accountant, and ProAdvisor Program.
These are all the products offered by the Intuit Company.
Intuit Turbotax is one of the products offered by the company. This product is effective at filing simple and complex taxes with 100% accuracy guaranteed. It is offered in basic, standard, premier, and home & business versions, as well as Turbotax 20 for preparing multiple returns.
This is another product offered by the company and it focuses on the accounting side of any business. It is efficient and gets most work done in minutes. The QuickBooks offers small business accounting and financial management software, offered in EasyStart, Pro, and Premier versions.
The QuickBooks Online is a web-based accounting software designed for companies to review business financials through live data and insights to help make clear business decisions. The QuickBooks Online is similar to the QuickBooks the only difference is that it uses live data and insights while for QuickBooks, you have the option to pick whichever version you want.
Intuit did not neglect personal finances. Spotting this as a need, the company made provisions for it by creating mint which is a web-based personal finance service. Mint has advice and tools to help you make smart financial decisions in these challenging times.
Intuit Sign In
To make use of the products on this platform, you have to be signed in to your Intuit account. Signing in to your account gives you the needed passage to harness the available services that the company can provide you with. To sign in;
- Go to Intuit on your PC browser.
- Click on “Sign in” on the top right corner of the homepage. The sign-in page would be displayed.
- Click on any of the products you have sign-up on.
- Input your email or user ID and your password.
You would be signed in to your Intuit online account with ease.
Intuit Sign Up
Before you can sign in to an Intuit account, you must have first, created one. Creating an Intuit gives you the opportunities to access the products and receive the services the company can provide. To sign up for an Intuit online account;
- Go to https://www.intuit.com on your browser.
- Click on the “Sign in” icon on the home page.
- Scroll down and to Account Support and click on “Create an account”. The sign-up page will be displayed.
- Type in your email, phone number for verification, and password in the space created for them respectively.
- Click on the “Create Account” icon.
You would need to verify your account via your email or phone. Your account would be created successfully.