Are you looking for a paid internship in the field of policing and security? Do you want to gain valuable experience and build your professional network? If so, you should consider applying for the Paid Interpol Internship 2023 Program in France.
Interpol, short for the International Criminal Police Organization, is a global organization that facilitates international police cooperation. It has 194 member countries and works to promote cross-border collaboration in the fight against crime. Interpol’s headquarters is located in Lyon, France, and it offers internships to students and young professionals from around the world.
Interpol Internships 2023 in France
The Internship although varies, is expected to run 6 to 11 months at the organization’s headquarters located in Lyon, France. Interested Applicants with any academic background are eligible to apply. There is also no discrimination in accepting applications, and neither is there any requirement for IELTS.
So, what are you waiting for? hurry now and grab this unique opportunity to work with an international police services organization and experience the culture of France.
Summary of Interpol Internships 2023 in France
- Country: France
- Funding: Paid
- Type of Program: Internship
- Eligibility: Men and Women
- Duration: 6 to 11 Months
Benefits of an Interpol Internship 2023 in France:
- An internship with Interpol comes with several benefits, including:
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses (550 euros)
- Accommodation in Lyon, France
- Health insurance coverage
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Access to a global network of professionals in the field of policing and security
- No ILETS required.
- Interns will get to enrich their knowledge about international police and other fields available.
- It will help the intern’s resume to stand out.
- Opportunity to Expand their network with international top-ranked organizations.
- Gain International exposure.
Why Apply for an Interpol Internship?
An internship with Interpol is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of policing and security.
As an intern, you will have the chance to work alongside experienced professionals and contribute to important projects.
You will also be able to network with other interns and professionals from around the world, which can help you build your career in the future.
To be eligible for an Interpol internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be currently enrolled in a university or have graduated within the last six months
- Be good in the use of English or French
- Be able to obtain a valid passport and visa to work in France
Types of Internships Available
Interpol offers internships in a variety of areas, including:
- Criminal Analysis
- Financial Crime
- Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling
- Illicit Goods and Global Health
- Innovation and Special Projects
- Intelligence and Operations
- INTERPOL Foundation for a Safer World
- International Partnerships and Development
- Legal Affairs
- Strategic Communications
What to Expect as an Intern
As an Interpol intern, you can expect to work on a variety of projects related to your area of focus.
You will receive guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals, who will help you develop your skills and knowledge.
You will also have the opportunity to attend training sessions and workshops to enhance your professional development.
How to Apply for Interpol Internships 2023 in France?
- The application process for the Interpol internships is to be completed online. This means that all applications must be submitted through the online portal found below
- All Applications submitted for specific vacancies will be considered authentic.
- Candidates are also expected to submit the documents listed below
- Visa: Interpol will provide the required documents in obtaining the Visa
- Application portal: www.interpol.int
- A cover letter
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- A university degree or transcript for Graduates
- Two letters of recommendation
- A passport or national id
An internship with Interpol in France is a great opportunity for students and young professionals who want to gain experience in the field of policing and security. With a wide range of areas to focus on and a supportive team of experienced professionals to guide you, you can jump-start your career and make a difference in the fight against crime.
How long is an Interpol internship?
Internships with Interpol typically last for six to eleven months.
Do I need to be fluent in French to apply for an Interpol internship?
While a good command of French is an advantage, it is not a requirement for all internships. Some positions require fluency in English.
Can I apply for an Interpol internship if I am not a citizen of one of the member countries?
Yes, Interpol welcomes applications from individuals from all over the world, regardless of their nationality.
Will I receive any training during my internship with Interpol?
Yes, Interpol provides training and professional development opportunities for its interns to help them develop their skills and knowledge.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Interpol Warns That Child Safety Could Be a Major Problem in the Metaverse
- Studying in France – Scholarships in France
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students
- Can you file an Insurance Claim Without a Police Report?
- Amazon Internship in Canada 2023 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students – How to Apply