Are you a corruption fighter with a passion for writing? Do you want to travel to Abidjan, Ivory Coast, and share your experiences with like-minded individuals? Then, the World Bank’s International Corruption Hunters Alliance (ICHA) 2023 Blog Contest is the perfect opportunity for you!
The International Corruption Hunters Alliance is a network of professionals who work together to fight corruption. Founded in 2006, ICHA is a partnership between the World Bank and law enforcement agencies from around the world. Members of ICHA share information, tools, and techniques to combat corruption, including bribery, embezzlement, and money laundering.
The ICHA Blog Contest
The ICHA Blog Contest is an annual event that encourages corruption fighters to share their experiences and ideas. The contest is open to individuals who work in law enforcement, government, civil society, or the private sector.
To enter the contest, participants must submit a blog post that explores a corruption-related topic. The post should be between 500 and 1,000 words and written in English.
- The winner of the ICHA Blog Contest will receive a trip to Abidjan, Ivory Coast, to attend the annual meeting of the International Corruption Hunters Alliance.
- The prize includes airfare, hotel accommodations, and registration for the conference.
- The winner will also have the opportunity to present their blog post at the conference and network with other corruption fighters from around the world.
How to Enter the Contest?
To enter the contest:
- Participants must submit their blog posts via email to the World Bank’s Integrity Vice Presidency.
- The submission should include the participant’s name, email address, phone number, and a brief bio.
- Submissions Deadline: May 20, 2023, and the winner will be announced.
- For more information and how to submit your blog post, visit the official website at: www.worldbank.org/en/events/2023/04/18/world-bank-s-international-corruption-hunters-alliance-2023-blog-contest#1
Tips for Writing a Winning Blog Post
- Choose a unique and interesting topic related to corruption.
- Use personal experiences and anecdotes to illustrate your point.
- Make sure your post is well-researched and includes credible sources.
- Write clearly and in a concise way for easy reading.
- Break up your post into sections with headings and subheadings
- Proofread your post carefully to eliminate errors and typos.
The ICHA Blog Contest is an excellent opportunity for corruption fighters to share their experiences and ideas with a global audience.
By participating in the contest, you can contribute to the fight against corruption and win a trip to Abidjan to attend the annual meeting of the International Corruption Hunters Alliance.
Who is eligible to enter the ICHA Blog Contest?
The contest is open to individuals who work in law enforcement, government, civil society, or the private sector.
How long should my blog post be?
A minimum of 500 to 1,000 words.
What is the deadline for submissions?
May 20, 2023.
How will the winner be chosen?
The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges based on the quality of their blog posts.
What should I include in my submission?
Your submission should include your blog post, your name, email address, phone number, and a brief bio.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- How to Become a Bounty Hunter?
- World Youth Alliance Internship Program and How to Become a Member
- Facebook Valentine’s Activities – Some Facebook Activities for Valentine’s
- Best Facebook Contest Apps – Best Contest Apps for Facebook
- Google Will Now Pay Bounties for Open Source Software Bugs on Its Platform
- Fortnite Concept Royale Contest – Fortnite Concept Royale Prize for Winners