Applications are Open for the International Breweries Plc Management Trainee Program 2023. Are you ambitious, bold, and resilient? Here’s an opportunity to work with the prestigious international Breweries Plc.
International Breweries Plc Management Trainee Program 2023
The management Trainee Program of Breweries Plc is designed for young Nigerian Graduates who are interested in a multifunctional career and have the willingness to develop new skillsets and capabilities throughout their career.
It will interest you to know that International Breweries Plc has an equal opportunity for employment, and you can rest assured that all appointments will be made according to the Breweries Plc employment plan.
Details About International Breweries Plc Management Trainee Program 2023
- Type: Management Trainee
- Host Company: International Breweries Foundation (IBPLC)
- Country: Nigeria
- Duration: 3-4 month rotations
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: There is no specified date.
Benefits of International Breweries Plc Management Trainee Program 2023
- Trainees will have a 3–4-month rotations, and the experiences will be aligned with the Organization’s three strategic pillars.
- Successful Candidates will gain knowledge in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects to expand their knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Join the Cheers Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about the company strategy firsthand from the company’s most senior leaders
- Opportunity to network with peers.
- Access to the global GMT alumni database.
- The program avails the opportunity for trainees to gain experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Participants will have access to mentorship
- Gain unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Once the program is completed, Participants will be in a front-line position (openness to ambiguous career track)
About International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc, is a top brewing Company globally, since its inception, the company has been successful in bringing people and their cultures together through the sharing of beer.
International Breweries Plc seeks to enforce growth that leads to better living for people in many places. The company is inspired by brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences.
How to Apply for International Breweries Plc Management Trainee Program 2023?
The application process can be completed online via the website of International Breweries Plc Found below: https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/abinbev/NGA/job/Nigeria-International-Breweries-HO/Graduate-Management-Trainee-Program
Eligibility Criteria for International Breweries Plc Management Trainee Program
- Candidates must have completed or are in the final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred)
- Applicants may also be studying toward Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- Not more than 3 years of working experience by the Program start date.
- Candidates must have full citizenship in the country for which the application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Must be ready to go where the opportunity be open to working and living in various locations
More Related Content
- Cyber Security Analyst Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Java Developer Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Kofi Annan NextGen Democracy Prize 2023 – Apply Now
- The Vital Voices (VV) Visionaries program 2023 for Emerging Women Leaders – Apply Now
- Nanny Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now