Do you want to know how to log in to your Interactive Investor Login? Then read this article to the very end. This article will contain very brief and comprehensive information about the Interactive investor Login and even give you answers to some frequently asked questions.
Interactive Investor login
Before moving into the login steps properly, it will be very beneficial to know what the platform is all about.
What is an Interactive Investor?
Interactive Investor is an award-winning platform that offers a wide range of investment-related services as well as the UK’s No.1 flat-free investment system.
Offering various other services such as ISA and trading accounts, SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension) which helps plan your retirement, stocks and shares ISA is a tax-free financial account service that allows you to choose how and where your money is invested. Then there is the feature of your business account that allows you to deposit little “flat-free” money.
The Interactive Investors are regulated by the Financial connduct Authorityknown as FCA by boosting the confidence in investors that need safety and security.
www.ii.co.uk – Interactive Investor Login
now that we know about the interactive investors. Let us move into the steps to log in. By opening the website www.ii.co.uk the user can enjoy friendly flat-fee shopping of funds as well as real tips and relevant information. www.ii.co.uk – Interactive InvestorLogin is useful to access your account.
Interactive Investor Login Requirements
There are certain information that are required to help you login to your account. Here they are below;
For a Trading Account, you will need
If you are using a share Center Account: you will require the information that are listed below. Once you have all if these, you can easily set your password and login to your account and verify the details of the account.
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- National Insurance Number
- Share Center – Customer Reference Number
These are the requirements to login to your account at Interactive investors.
How to Login to Interactive Investor at www.ii.co.uk
These are the steps to follow to login successfully;
- The first step is to go to the official website: www.ii.co.uk and click on “Login” from upper right corner to open Interactive Investor Login Page
- Immediately you click on it, you will be given various options for different accounts. from all the options available, choose whichever suits you and enter the necessary details for your Interactive Investor or ii login to successfully login.
Below are instructions on the different types of accounts;
Trading Account Login
This type of account is very useful for those who want to have uncapped or unlimited investment options and flexibility. When you have access to different investment options in the market, you can deal in multiple finance options like share, Trusts, Funds, and ETFS.
With this account, you can trade and access money from anywhere. The steps to follow here are;
- When you click on the trading account login, enter your Username to the field given.
- After entering your password, click on continue. You will then be redirected to a window that will ask you for username and your password.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the “forgot password“ link to reset it.
Share Center Account
With a very good investment service, Share Center can bring a very simple way to access customer service and the best research. Share Center has announced that it will be working with Interactive Investors to help you take control of your financial future. These two businesses combined, will offer larger scale and uniformity of objective and task.
Follow these steps to login to Share center account
- If you clicked on share center Login, you will be led to a login page. When you get there, add your username.
- Immediately you have entered your username, you will be directed to a window that will ask for your username and your password. Fill those in and click on login.
If you do not remember your password , click on the forgot password link below the login page to reset it.
After announcing its combination with ii, EQi or Equiniti also announced that it will be working with Interactive Investors to enhance the experience of trading and investing on the platform. The major purpose of doing this is to create a greater focus on the business and work with UK”s largest trading platform.
- After you have clicked on the EQI Account option, you will be led to a login page. When you get to the login page, add your username and click on continue.
- Immediatelmy you have entered your username, you will be led to a new window where you will be required to enter your username and your password.
- After doing that, click on login to access the portal.
If you do not remember your password, click on the password reset button to reset your password.
The users of interactive investors are given access to their research and newsletters and build a virtual investment portfolios. To access your interactive investor Login research account, all you need to do is to click login and then click on the virtual portfolio and newsletter option.
- You will then be directed to a new page. On the page, click on login and a small window will be opened
- You will then be led to a new page where you will be required to enter your email address and your password.
- Once you have done that, click on Login
If you want to reset your password, click on the forgotten password link to reset your password.
If you need any clarifications, have a complaint or you need more information about the Interactive Investor Login, contact the Interactive investor Customer service. You can get their contact details at the home page of their website, www.ii.co.uk
Hope this article was helpful. We have tried to make the article very detailed, interactive, and helpful. If you need more clarifications about the subject matter or anything related, drop your comments in the comment section.