How to turn your Facebook app or game notifications on or off – Besides socializing and connecting with friends and family Facebook can also be used for so many other things and this is including gaming and having access to other third-party apps.
How to Turn Your Facebook App or Game Notifications On Or Off
Facebook is one of the best social media platforms if not the best when it comes to leisure. On the social media platform, you can easily play games with friends and other users. You can also decide to play solo just to enjoy yourself or to pass time. Whatever it is, you will get value for your time.
What You Need To Turn Off or On Your Facebook App or Game Notifications
As a Facebook user and an account holder, I think that is all you need. You really do not need any other thing. You also must have a game or app you are following on the platform. For users who do not have a registered Facebook account, they will have to set one up now.
Creating a Facebook account is free and it can be done from the Facebook web platform or from the Facebook mobile app. To get started go to www.facebook.com. Or download the Facebook mobile app from your device’s app store such as the Google play store and the apple app store.
Steps to Turning Off or On Your Facebook App or Game Notifications
To turn app or game notifications off or on, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on the drop-down arrow icon in the top right of Facebook.
- Next, select Settings and privacy and then select settings.
- Next, click on app and websites in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the preferences page and click on turn on or off next to the game and app notifications tab.
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the settings and privacy tab and then select settings.
- Just below the security section, tap on apps and websites.
- Tap on turn off or turn on below the games and app notifications section.
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap on the hamburger menu icon on the bottom right.
- Scroll down the extended menu page to the settings and privacy section and tap on settings.
- Just below security, tap on apps and websites.
- Tap on turn on or turn off just below the games and app notifications tab.
That’s it. If on the Facebook social media platform a friend is sending too many apps or game invites to you, you can block them by going to your blocking settings and entering the name of the friend into the block app invites section. That’s it.
The said friend will be blocked immediately from sending you app and game invites on the platform. You can always unblock them when you feel like it.