Is it possible to turn off commenting on a Facebook post? Well if you would love to find out, then this post is for you. In this post, how to turn off comments on Facebook posts, you will be learning of how possible this is. With the latter being said I would urge you to read this post from the beginning to the end.
How to Turn Off Comments On Facebook Posts
Facebook has been on the path of fighting cyberbullying. Although most Facebook users do not believe this to be so. and one of the best ways to tackle this issue is by turning off commenting on posts on the platform. Many are times when people and users get negative replies and comments on the posts. Many have therefore sought out the comment offing option.
Although there is no direct way of turning off commenting on a post on Facebook, there are a few tricks you will need to know, to at least keep you safe and away from the public eye n the platform. Facebook is a beautiful place, connecting billions of people from all regions of the world. This place is filled with beautiful people and at the same time negative people.
Facebook has made it possible for anyone on the platform to see what you share and also comment on them. Many negative users on the other hand have seen this as a means to share their hateful comments and opinions on things. For instance, if you are running a business on the platform and you shared a post, a person might share a hateful comment and in the process outing other potential clients off.
Is It Possible To Turn Off Commenting On Facebook
Facebook has always been liked for its ease of use. But however, turning off commenting on the platform is not so easy. Therefore one would need to get creative in this department. The best way of turning off commenting on Facebook or should I say the closest thing to it is by changing your privacy settings. With this option, you get to choose who sees your posts on the platform and also who can comment on them.
There is the only me option which means that only you can see your posts on the platform and it also shows that only you can comment. You can personally and always update the privacy settings on a post after you have shared it. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account and select the drop-down arrow icon.
- Select settings from the drop-down.
Now, from this place you can select who sees your posts and change the privacy option on a post you have published;
- Select the post you want to edit.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner of that post.
- Next, select the edit privacy and select your preferred choice.
How to Turn Off Comments on Facebook Groups
You can however turn off commenting on groups on Facebook. And doing this is easy. To therefore turn of comments on Facebook groups follow the steps below;
- Select the post on the group you want to turn off commenting on.
- Select the menu icon in the top right corner of Facebook.
- Lastly, click on the turn of comments option.
That’s it. But remember you will and must be an admin of a group before you can do this. If you are not an admin of a group then it is impossible to turn off commenting on the Facebook social network.
ore Related Posts
- How to Delete Instagram – How to Delete an Instagram Account Permanently
- Creating Avatar on Facebook – How to Make Facebook Avatar Free – Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Avatar App – Facebook Avatar App on Androids | Facebook Avatar App on iOS
- The Avatar on Facebook: Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar App
- Facebook Avatars Setup: Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar Creator