Facebook Avatars Setup is also known are how to make or create your own Facebook Avatar. You might have seen a lot of posts of people that look like avatars. Of Bitmoji or Memoji avatars, all your Facebook feed and you are trying to figure out how it is been.
You don’t need to worry anymore about it; cause this article will give put an end to your worries. The process isn’t very that obvious but once you are able to know what to look for setting it up your own avatar is easy. Therefore do read through this article to have the knowledge of how to set up your Facebook Avatar.
Facebook Avatars Setups
Facebook today rolled out its Avatars- the Bitmoji cartoon look-alike users can make of themselves. It is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji, they can use the avatar in comments, Facebook stories, and messenger. A lot of interactions these days that do take place online are about expressing yourself personally on Facebook.
The head of Facebook’s App, Fidji Simo said in a post. “With so many emotions and expressions to pick from, avatars allow you to react, engage more authentically with family and friends across the app”. He also added that if you can’t be able to wait to try out the new features. You can follow the steps below to create your own very Facebook avatar.
How to setup Facebook Avatars?
To set up your Facebook Avatar on your android and iOS device follow the steps below.
- Open the Facebook app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Then tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right of your screen.
- Tap on “See More” and then also tap on “Avatars”.
- Click on the “Next” button and then “Get Started”
- Pick on the skin tone that best fits yours and Tap “Next”.
- Now go through each of the sections of hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Then customize your own avatar to your liking. There is even a section for facial lines and complexion if you want to get down to the extreme details.
- When you are done customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once the screen finishes loading, tap on the “Next Button”
- Then tap on “Done”.
Now that you’ve finished making your avatar, you can tap on the arrow to sign in the top right to share it to your Facebook Feed or set it as a temporary profile picture. Facebook Feed or set it as a temporary profile picture.
Where Can You Use Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar can be used when you are in commenting, Facebook stories, and text posts with backgrounds. It can as well be used in Facebook messenger conversations and can be displayed on Facebook gaming profiles. Now, let me show you have to comment with a Facebook avatar.
How to use Facebook Avatar Stickers on Comments
In order, for you to be able to use Facebook Avatar Stickers on comments, follow the instructions below.
- When you are leaving a comment on the post, tap on “comment” underneath it.
- Click on the Smiley Face icon to the right-hand side of the “Write a Comment”.
- Tap on a “small Avatar” icon that is nearer to the bottom of your screen device.
- Tap any of the “Avatar stickers” that you like and add them to your comment.
- Click on the “arrow” icon to post your avatar on the comment.
That’s how to use avatar stickers on comments. Don’t be left out get started and start using your own Facebook avatar. You can get more details here.