Want to talk about Block Facebook in today’s article. Facebook is one of the most popular social media giants, and it allows its users to share the contents of their choice, have control over whom they want to share their content with, and various other options.
The well-known application even allows its users to block someone on Facebook. According to Facebook’s guidelines you just need to follow a few simple steps to block a user.
Block Facebook is more serious than unfriending them. But it is also important to know that when you block someone, they won’t be notified. But they will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your timeline.
Facebook was updating its platform over a few months. It has refreshed its entire look and rolled out its new design. Hence, the users have the option to use any one of them.
How to Block Facebook
When you want to block Facebook they will longer be able to do things such as tag you or your post on your timeline anymore.
- On your device type in www.facebook.com on your web browser
- Or click on the Facebook app.
- Click on the down arrow icon at the top right side.
- Then select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Blocking on the left-hand side of the menu.
- In the Block users section, enter the name or email address of the person and click on it.
- Pick the name of the person you want to block from the lists that appears.
- Click on Block> Block (name).
Here are the steps to block Facebook.
Block Facebook ID
Facebook ID is a string of numbers that does not personally identify you but does connect to your Facebook profile. You have a user ID automatically, whether you have or not choose to create a username.
Anyone with the user ID can see your profile and any public information. But now, in this article, our major focus is on how to block Facebook ID. It does follow the steps given below.
- Click the account menu down arrow at the top corner of your Facebook page on your web browser.
- Select Settings and then choose on the general at the left column.
- Tap on Your Facebook information and then click on Deactivation and Deletion.
- Then click on the Permanently Delete Account.
- And click on Continue to Account Deletion.
These are the steps to block Facebook ID.
Block Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads can appear in Newsfeed on desktop, Newsfeed on mobile, and in the right column of Facebook on the desktop. Its content is sometimes paired with news about social actions that your friends have taken, to liking a page. Here our major emphasis is on blocking Facebook Ads, the following are steps to block Facebook Ads using Apps blockers.
- Log on to the Facebook official platform.
- Go to the upper right-hand corner and click on the down arrow at the right.
- Select settings and at the left corner tap on Apps.
- Tap on Ads Apps and websites and select click on Edit settings.
- Then tap on the red X that you see.
- Click on the disabled platform to turn off the platform.
- Then click on the Save button.
That’s how to block Facebook Ads using app lockers.
Block Facebook Page
Facebook page is a public profile that is been created for businesses brands, causes celebrities, and other organizations. It is unlike personal profile pages that do not gain friends, but fans who are people who choose to like a page. Let move on to our main focus here, which is how to block the business page.
- Log in to Facebook and go to the page you want to block
- Click on … below the page‘s cover photo.
- Choose the block page and then tap on the confirm button.
NOTE: That once you block a page, that [page can no longer interact with your post, like, or reply to your post comments. You won’t be able to post on the page or message the page also. Get more details here.